Ban Type:
Perma
Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2020-01-19 12:35
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Griefer. with 40m playtime, joined, immediately killed a guy on the arrivals shuttle, then disconnected when bwoinked.
Appeal Reason:
Ok, so im new to the game, and previously i’ve only played on one different server. Here i logged as a clown and basically not knowing how do i play i clicked everything until i finally got off my seat on a shuttle. After that i got to the other passenger and tried freeing him from his seat. I had basicly no clue if someone was trying to communicate with me, apparently there is a chat. Somehow he got off and i tried interacting with him, and when i clicked some three lines appeared. I clicked on him not knowing what am i doing and then he apparently fell. So i tried clicking right mouse button and then option to pull him appeared, and so i did. Then, to my horror i saw that he was leaving blood stains everywhere. So i took him to medbay or whatever it’s called. I was scared already about what i might have done so when admin wrote to me i panicked and disconnected. And then i got the message that apparrently im a griefer. Pls unban me, i had no clue even what i was doing and even how to play, and tried my best to help the poor guy. Im new here, and my friends told me that they’ve done worse things in ss13 and somehow got free, and i just want to enjoy and have fun together playing this game. I am only 13 years old and my pc cant even handle other games, pls even just exchange perma for a time ban, idk what to do, i meant no harm.
Additional Information:

Hello. I will remove this ban as by your story it does seem like an accident, and mishaps do happen with the controls (on my first round I accidentally lit a welder on top of a giant pool of welding fuel). For future reference, leaving in the middle of an admin PM usually means a permanent ban as it’s taken as an admission of guilt.

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Starter_guide Is a good introduction to the controls, and the mentorhelp button (go to the top right of the screen and press the tab labelled “mentor” and it’ll show up) can be used to ask experienced players questions.

1 Like

Oh yea forgot to tell you this was removed.