Nnnrgrghhh i got my anti sex card stolen! (Rejected)

**CKEY:**bruceu

**Admin’s CKEY:**rukofamicom

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**MRP

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**30days

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2020-02-16 00:50

**Round ID:**12562

**Ban Reason:**MRP only ban. Self-antag against multiple players, lying in ticket. Auth Zesko

**Appeal Reason:**Well, i dont think flashing people as a joke in an extended round is self-antag(just makes you valid), throwing a toolbox at Alfred multiple times because he is pacifist is also not self-antag, abusing Velvet cuz she kinda bad :flushed: is somewhat self-antag, and trying to break in surgery to preform surgery on an empty corpse, to remove its liver to cure Karen after she drank some shit at the bar is not realy self-antag, since I only unwelded the wall and after i was done i repaired it.

**Additional Information:**I dont remember lying on the ticket and zesko’s auth is poop, cuz he blac.
I am also thinking about going pacifist mode. Anyway 30d ban quite cringe unless you are talking about a different round.

:thinking:
bruh moment

its based not self antag :pensive:

1 Like

alfred is pacifist? bruh…

i am completely fine with him throwing toolbox at me

we wuz kangz bro…also why velvet so hot???

TL;DR
You will get no sympathy from me. You can stay banned based on everything I saw in this round and five pages of notes proving you don’t actually care about them or plan to change. You’re still able to play on Golden

1. Don’t Self Antag
    Self-antagging includes (but is not limited to) damaging the station, attacking other players without reason, and subverting the established chain of command as a non-antagonist role. You need a reason justified by roleplay to cause harm to others.

It might make you valid on LRP, but it’s not permitted on MRP at all as far as I know, and I’m going to continue to enforce it this way until I’m corrected by another admin. One of the things that I’ve adopted is enforcing what seperates MRP from LRP without trying to create more of a community divide.

You showed no signs of roleplay (no dialogue at all) before assaulting on three different characters, throwing chairs and toolboxes at them. You assaulted Alfred, Velvet and CarsonEagle (forgot character name), were greytiding in ways that weren’t warranted at all and lied in the ticket when I tried to press you for details. I happened to be sending Velvet a minor bwoink while you were attacking her.

[2020-02-16 00:03:37.095] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RukoFamicom/(Ruko)->Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare): What are you doing?
[2020-02-16 00:03:44.251] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->RukoFamicom/(Ruko): jjustiice…
[2020-02-16 00:04:01.175] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->RukoFamicom/(Ruko): she kiilled me moments ago…
[2020-02-16 00:04:14.985] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->Bloons3/(Minnie Hughes): iiits a joke#
[2020-02-16 00:04:25.804] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RukoFamicom/(Ruko)->Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare): Alright, looking into it on both sides.

And yeah, she did. After you wordlessly approached her and assaulted her. Then you got healed only to assault her again. I also found out she wasn’t the first, or even second person you’d assaulted by this point in a greenshift round that’s only 25 minutes in.

The lying in the ticket is saying that you’re trying to break into medical by using a welder on the door to the operation room that had a doctor on the other side of it, who repeatedly opened the door to prevent it from being sealed on them. You not only could have just walked through the door, but there was a doctor present in your face at the time. Additionally, trying to play down your attack on Velvet like you are friends with them and they understand.

This is the ticket I started when I found you welding the door at the surgery room, I broke it apart to make individual messages easier to read.

[2020-02-16 00:14:18.357] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RukoFamicom/(Ruko)->Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare): Seriously man, what are you doing here? You've been picking fights since round start from what I can see.

[2020-02-16 00:14:28.015] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->RukoFamicom/(Ruko): what?

[2020-02-16 00:14:55.795] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RukoFamicom/(Ruko)->Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare): You've assaulted no less than three players, are attempting to weld surgery room shut for what appears to be no reason. This looks like some hardcore grief to me

^ This is the first time I’ve stated to you that I could clearly see that you had instigated the attack with Velvet, and first time I mentioned the other two players at all.

[2020-02-16 00:15:16.759] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->RukoFamicom/(Ruko): no i am trying to help a friend and i diid not assault anyone

^ You deny attacking anyone at all.

[2020-02-16 00:15:51.040] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: RukoFamicom/(Ruko)->Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare): That's blatantly not true. You've instigated an attack on Alfred, Velvet and I don't remember third and when I came to you to discuss this I find you trying to weld surgery shut

[2020-02-16 00:16:38.753] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->RukoFamicom/(Ruko): weld it shut? i was breaking in to get a liver

The door was opened multiple times during your welding. I swear your welding stopped every time the door came open, I admittedly didn’t try to verify that (not even sure I can) aspect of this at the time because I was already fed up with you and had no reason to believe anything you were saying anymore.

[2020-02-16 00:17:31.127] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bloons3/(Minnie Hughes)->Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare): Why did you need to break in when you can just ASK the CMO for a liver?

[2020-02-16 00:18:15.179] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->Bloons3/(Minnie Hughes): because cmo was not near at the moment, also alfred is a friend of miine so i was just playing with him and ii was also playin with velvet tho i dont know her that well

Again, doctor literally on the other side of the door. The person opening the door.

[2020-02-16 00:18:15.179] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Bruce U/(Gerald Rivendare)->Bloons3/(Minnie Hughes): because cmo was not near at the moment, also alfred is a friend of miine so i was just playing with him and ii was also playin with velvet tho i dont know her that well

Rest of this ticket isn’t important, but I decided to get Velvet’s side of this claim

[2020-02-16 00:23:07.723] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Winter Darkraven/(Velvet Pinkawalt)->RukoFamicom/(Ruko): Yes, I have a lot to say. I was walking the halls when he just throws a toolbox and enters a RMD with me. So, I fight back, and back, until the fight ends with a Brig phys stopping the melee. Soon after, it happens again… this time with chairs. I disarm, table, and crit them. A chaf takes them to medical, I go about my shift. THEN AGAIN, at dorms he comes at me with a flash, ties me, then throws me against the walls… for some reason? A local assistant saves me and that's when I get brigged and almost execution. Some parts were left out due to time. That's the story so far.

I also tried to get CarsonEagle’s side but they couldn’t remember who was even fighting them because they never said anything

oh yea well i took everything i had done has a joke and not assault… you see
after i taunted Velvet i just stood still as she attacked me to death, however i was capable of fighting and even killing her, but because ii was playing i did not.
While on surgery i had no idea someone was iinside and Karen was dying to toxic damage, and the doctor that was with me was a Paramedic so he had no access to surgery i think, and yes ii do not ask for access, i dont know whats wrong about wanting da in to help someone but sure, i wouldnt get anything from it appart from healing karen.
also who is Carson? was that the clown i slipped?

BruceU is Gerald? Hope he stayes banned, everytime I see him in a shift he is a bipedal brain tumor that just shits around the station.

1 Like

well if @Ruko doesnt have anything else to say, we can close this post.

If this was done all in one round then I am surprised this ban isn’t longer in length. I tend to think bans are way too harsh on here but this seems to be one instance where this was probably too merciful. The racism expressed on the forums is also completely uncalled for.

All my homies play fight eachother so he only assaulted 2 people

Even if that is the case that isn’t proper on MRP. If you wanna fight for the sake of fighting just go to LRP and make a rage cage.