Nik735 banned By Kasual

they were not supposed to be lethal otherwise I would’ve made them cyanide or just lithium

I do see the funny in the gimmick, and I get what you were going for. There are three main issues here though that make the ban warranted in my mind.

1. 50u of CH is certainly lethal. I cannot believe someone who knows enough to make a chem plumbing rig would not know that. 15u is non-lethal if unless you are very unlucky with metabolism ticks. If you had done 10u pills and advised people to only take one, then it would have been only funny, instead of removing 10 people from the round (at least 3 of which had disconnected before I ahealed the victims).

2. You were a chaplain, not a chemist. You 100% broke rule 13 choosing to build a chem rig and give out pills. While gimmicks and fun are fine on MRP, job role play means they should fall under the purview of your job.

3. You knew that people would die from taking those pills. Further after the first 2 died, you pretended they were just OD’d and stacked their bodies in a corner or dumped them into disposals. Not once did you call for medical or do anything to help them. You oversaw people taking the pills and encouraged it. While yes, they ate the pills themselves, you created, encouraged, and chose not to stop a situation where 10 people died.

Admittedly it is a grey area without precedent however. I need other @admins opinions on the matter. Personally I don’t see any reason to reduce or lift the ban.

In all honesty I left the bar for a while after like 2 people passed out, a clown and doctor, I am still generally new and did not know that c hydrate was lethal at all. I honestly wouldnt have intentionally killed people and if I did I wouldnt have admitted to making the setup to intentionally kill people. Chem plumbing rigs are pretty easy to make and i got a chemist to show me a while ago.

I didnt know that there was a rule for that and I assumed since it was greenshift that it didnt matter much, obv if it was cult I wouldn’t fuck around as I am useful.

I didnt know people would die, I did know that they did die after i came back and there were 5 assorted bodies laying around cargo and the bar and at that point I assumed they d/c’d after passing out and I didnt know they died. majority of the bodies were shoved into the disposal when i wasnt there, even bodies that just passed out he would toss and i told him not to and to leave them in the corner next to the door, many sec officers came in and didnt take any bodies, cmo came in and didnt take any bodies so i assumed they were just sleeping until i went and examined them with right click.

If I could change anything i wouldnt have made it 50u becuase thats lethal or i wouldve made space drugs, or Impedrezene which arnt lethal.

Dude get to know chemistry before you make shit, many chems are very lethal if overdosed, ODs happen often in upgraded sleepers, because MDs don’t know shit and just give everything possible.

Edit: Just don’t make ‘funni’ pills before you get know the consequences.

If I expected to get banned why would I tell you that i made the entire rig? i messed up in regards of it killing people which i didnt know untill right before people were ahealed.

You made deadly pills as chaplain, if I understand correctly, don’t you really think this is grounds for ban? If you don’t understand chemistry, why do you try with deadly shit first?

You know exactly why, you felt bad about the bartender taking the entire blame for the situation. Also, before I knew you did it, you ahelped to get released from the brig. I was trying to not post the ahelps since you came clean about the whole thing, but don’t use an argument like that.

ahelp history

[2020-03-30 02:59:06.503] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #28: Nik735/(Billy Mungus): some security arrested me becuase they ate a pill that knocked them out them - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[2020-03-30 03:02:51.112] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): I told them to release you. It was griefer that has been banned.
[2020-03-30 03:08:37.604] ADMINPRIVATE: Ticket #30: Nik735/(Billy Mungus): hey admin can i join a voice call with you for a min? - heard by 1 non-AFK admins who have +BAN.
[2020-03-30 03:09:16.943] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): I’d rather not. Why whats up?
[2020-03-30 03:09:51.099] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): are you in discord? do you have mic
[2020-03-30 03:10:09.093] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): Yes and yes
[2020-03-30 03:10:19.182] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): ok wanna join call
[2020-03-30 03:10:45.156] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): No, I don’t. Why do you wanna voice chat tho?
[2020-03-30 03:10:58.258] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): so i can talk i cant type that fast
[2020-03-30 03:12:06.912] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): Anything related to ahelps has to be done explicitly in ahelps so there are logs of it.
[2020-03-30 03:12:37.030] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): join general for a second
[2020-03-30 03:13:04.058] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): I’m not allowed by admin conduct to voice chat about the rounds when adminning. You have to give me a specific detail or reason. Even then I’d rather not
[2020-03-30 03:13:50.569] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): you false banned the bartender and i was gonna talk about it
[2020-03-30 03:14:07.645] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): How so?
[2020-03-30 03:14:14.896] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): i was gonna explain
[2020-03-30 03:14:58.341] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): You’re not understanding. It has to be done in ahelps so there is a log of it. If there was an issue you can say it here. Only admins will have access to it unless it is required in a ban appeal.
[2020-03-30 03:15:27.844] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): haha ok so did that guy actually force feed people pill or did they just eat pills
[2020-03-30 03:16:00.585] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): i did see him dump bodies but i never saw him force feed pills to anyone
[2020-03-30 03:17:56.544] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): He force fed pills and spiked drinks. Ill pull logs on it now
[2020-03-30 03:19:37.440] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): [2020-03-30 02:45:53.389] ATTACK: Bobyboy2015/(Steve Johnson) has fed RiskySikh/(Bindy Johal) with /datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/beer (14.4u) and /datum/reagent/mutationtoxin/shadow (9.6u) (NEWHP: 82.5) (Atrium (142, 164, 2))
[2020-03-30 03:20:37.505] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): Line 6259: [2020-03-30 02:39:00.416] ATTACK: Bobyboy2015/(Steve Johnson) has transferred reagents (/datum/reagent/toxin/chloralhydrate (50u)) from Xanax pill to Neon2008/(El Goblino) (NEWHP: 100) (Atrium (141, 161, 2))
[2020-03-30 03:21:50.358] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): What are you nervous to talk about? Id rather you say it outright. If you are admitting to helping or something when I already processed the ban for another person and had no suspicions I will be extremely forgiving.
[2020-03-30 03:21:54.541] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): ok, heres the story, i made that tubing and shit to make c hydrate pills and named the pills “Xanax” hoping people would find that funny, people came and ate like 10 of them and died from overdose, he then tossed the bodies in disposal because he is new to the game i told him to stop. like 3 sec officers ate a bunch and died, almost everyone who died ate them willingly and was ■■■■■■ed i actually just watched another sec officer eat one from jail. I made it as a joke and people actually ate them
[2020-03-30 03:22:46.122] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): It wasnt supposed to kill so many people lmao but his ban was false he is new to the game as i made everything there
[2020-03-30 03:23:46.066] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): Understood. I appreciate you saying so. We don’t have proper logs for plumbing, so just making the pills is not something I would know about. Seeing them poison a couple people though led me to assume it was them. Ill lift their ban. One moment while I review your account however.
[2020-03-30 03:23:55.728] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): i wanted to go in vc so you didnt get in shit for a false ban
[2020-03-30 03:24:11.426] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): yea
[2020-03-30 03:24:37.835] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): my admin notes are funny because i didnt know the rules for a while
[2020-03-30 03:24:52.475] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): I have no worries about that at all. I trust that I act in good faith myself and wouldnt ever really try to hide my actions. I like to think people recognize it, so I dount anyone would hold it against me at all.
[2020-03-30 03:25:38.581] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): ok i didnt know and i didnt want you to get in shit for false ban, plus why did so many people eat pills labled Xanax???
[2020-03-30 03:30:05.648] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Kasual/(Kasual Greene)->Nik735/(Billy Mungus): I dunno. Making lethal pills on MRP greenshift is pretty bad though.Not stopping them from being put into a disposal and doing it in the first place is bad. Also 92[02:37:34] Nik735/(Billy Mungus) (Atrium (145, 162, 2))"take a xanac t calm down 91[02:37:24] Nik735/(Billy Mungus) (Atrium (144, 162, 2)) “to calm you down”. You did not force them on people but did coerce them. All that said I appreciate you saying something so the new guy didn’t eat the ban. I leave it with a month MRP ban due to that instead of global perma.
[2020-03-30 03:32:39.833] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): yea it was jokes though anyone who eats a pill named xanax should expect to pass out lmao. yea i didnt want that guy to get banned for no reason, i did far worse when i first joined the server and i didnt know the rules, i monkified like 8 people as genetisit becuase i didnt know it was against the rules, i also didnt know that it was lethal untill i checked the bodies, thought they were still sleeping
[2020-03-30 03:33:54.835] ADMINPRIVATE: PM: Nik735/(Billy Mungus)->Kasual/(Kasual Greene): and if the admins banned me then i probably wouldve never learnt the rules or played again so i would warn him imo. just make sure you tell him to read the rules
[2020-03-30 03:35:50.128] ADMINPRIVATE: Kasual/(Kasual Greene) has created a local temporary 1 month server ban for Nik735. Reason: Made plumbing set up to make "Xanax" pills of 50u chloral hydrate. Convinced people to take them, while a new player dumped the bodies. At first I wrongly pinned the whole thing on the bar tender, but Nik clarified the situation when there was no suspicion on them. For the 'tegridy, only 1 month MRP ban. A lotta people died though so its still bad.

I reall fucking hate this formatting hence not gonna read it :frowning:

I hate it as well. i guess with the drop down I can leave it raw. Theres no real good way though without a lot of time spent manually formatting

The bartender probably wont ever join back because he assumed he is perma’d the main reason was that yes, but why would i admit it if I thought I was gonna get a ban when I could’ve stayed silent. I thought you would get in trouble for a false perma ban so i asked to talk in discord so there wouldnt be logs.

I definitely fucked up not realizing it killed people and not attempting to call medical right away

i was AI this round
you kept trying to have me get people to come eat your pills and to announce it

no way i’m sending people to go eat pills made by some crazy ass chaplain

you literally waanted to get as many people as you could hopped up on CH

a non-antag wants to knock out a large majority of the station

i feel like something like this would be punishable even if you were antag

2 Likes

the erp servers are scary plz

@Kasual the erp servers scare me plz

This has still gotten no love from other admins. Shame @admins

I gave my opinion, I just forgot to post it

In favor of ban sticking - I appreciate the honesty behind the matter myself, but it doesn’t change that you convinced several players to take suicide pills while trying to play them down. You then attempted to hide the bodies making it less likely for them to be cloned or resurrected. I find it hard to believe by this point that you don’t know how to recognize a dead body.

You’ve also had no shortage of troublemaker notes either, which contributes to me siding with keeping the ban in place.

that’s true I do fuck every once and a whole but I compensate, Most my rounds are good rounds when it’s not green shift. Also I didn’t know they were dead until like the clown died but yes I should’ve dragged them to cloning I just didn’t even think about that (even tho most my hours are cmo I know). I also have a pr on the GitHub and can release more stuff I made for viro. I didn’t know they were lethal otherwise I wouldn’t have done it cuz it’s not that funny when someone dies more funny when they get brain damage or something. But I know for next time.

I realized I fucked up and admitted it yea I try not to be toxic and realized someone got permad.

they harden you up, make you into a man. Hell, I felt as if I had become one the first time I walked in on 7 lizards creating a tail to ass, ass to mouth circle.

After rereading the whole situation, while I think you certainly deserve a month ban or more, you did go out of your way to save that poor bartender from being banned. He was very very new and prolly wouldn’t have even known to appeal. Not even sure if hes come back to the server yet.

Due to that, I’ll choose to lower the ban to two weeks. LRP floor pills are fine. MRP do not coerce people into eating them as a chaplain. It’s super against MRP rules and general server rules in a few ways.