Nik735 Admin Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): nik735

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Nik#4867

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): EST usually late when its lowpop and no admins are on

What changes, if any, would you bring?: stop people with bad intent to ruin rounds

**How old are you?:**19

Why do you want to be an admin?: there’s a huge lack of them with more leaving and even though I know this wont be accepted despite it being genuine, you cant say I didnt try to help bee. I know someone is also gonna be like “omg has bad note -10” those are from a while ago when I had 100 hours and didnt know rules as well. Also the recent ones are justifiable but it doesnt matter believe what you want. I also like how fulp works where they have admin candidates and dont accept all of them, the admins are also far more forgiving and respectful imo.

How long have you been playing SS13?: well this guy named sseth…

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 300+ hours

**On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:**8

**On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:**7 know the admin tools

**Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:**no

**Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:**no

**Your strengths:**not being a dick, not being authoritative

Your weaknesses: none

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: no im pretty chill

**What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:**be nice and not rude

What makes a staff team good?: being liked by the players

What is a staff team’s purpose?: ban people with malicious intent and make rounds more fun

What kind of player are you?: based player

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: try to keep a good reputation

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
kinda funny if sec is being shit, make sure its not antag objective if it is respawn it in hos office and delete one in space. I guess clowns are allowed to non invasive grief but antag objectives are arguably too far maybe make sure he knows not to do it too often becuase there are not admins on often to respawn it.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
admin jail (hoping its not a greifer even tho it obviously is) ask what hes doing and probably perma ban em unless for some reason they somehow didnt do it on purpose (somehow). but if a admins cleaning it up then its already not ic mistake.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
ic issue and hope that eng fixes it so med doesnt all depressurize instantly

Well you know yourself that you have a lot of notes. Your notes per hour rate is 0.055 which is compareable to kate’s. Your most recent note is for massive ick ock which makes you unfit for admemery.

Kanye stare

So I spam N word and other kind of shit on server which makes people laugh so they will like me, this makes me a good staff member?

The rest answers are good. But I’ll start at -1 for now
Questions:

1- LRP: harry is antag and murderbones some guys, 2 of them become hotel staff and come back on station, one of them attacks harry and kills them while the other is only roaming the halls. What to do?

2-MRP: clown shoves mime to steal his insulated gloves and mask, mime later ambushes the clown and kills them, takes his items back and leaces the clown at cloning. Any rules broken?

3- LRP: alex breaks into armory to get weapons for powergaming. Warden tries to stop them and they kill the warden. How would you deal with this if:
-alex attacked warden first
-warden attacked alex first (with lethals)
-alex was almost critted by warden and then they started to fight

Will answer tmr but also post this ick ooc note I think you are misunderstanding the note

the note was “Using *me to talk when muted” and I don’t use hotkey mode so I accidentally clicked “me” and not “chat” when I was trying to test if I could talk. I could’ve reported WhyisCaeciliusTaken because he did adminbus and unmovable rodded me which caused 2 others to die who were in cryo tubes and destroyed walls I ahelped that and he never even ahealed them.

According to glourious beebot your last note is you OOCing the rouns type several times midround

@pixelman to answer questions

1. ban both of them from spawner roles and delete them both

2. mime killed clown without reason so yea self antag, unless he cloned him completely and was there for the entire clone procedure and made sure popped out then it would be not as bad. possible ban for mime depending on intent

3. alex attacked warden first, alex self antag
    warden attacked max first (with lethals), alex protected himself ic
    alex was almost critted by warden and then they started to fight, was almost killed by warden so yea ic

I dont remember that and I cannot see the note in game but the only time I remember someone complaining about me oocing round type was because I was pointing out a bug in the jungle fever code where borg monkeys are technically monkeys (because people were attacking the borgs) still but that was 20 seconds until end game and the guy complaining was a salty gorilla that died instantly to me.

threatening to admin report me for not ahealing two catatonic humanised monkeys after using the wrong smite.

Ok

I never threatened it im just saying it was bs and I ahelped the situation and you ignored it

The only thing im trying to do is help bee not turn into hippie if you dont want me thats fine but seeing you banned 2 admins and numerous left and that there are none ever on im offering to help

1 Like

I appreciate the willingness to step up, and you’ve definitely gotten better as time has passed, but I also think some more clean record time is needed before you’re considered for admin. Notes, while they have gotten less severe as time goes on, are still fairly recent and show that you slip up more than anyone on staff should.

-2 from me for now
T: -3

Latest note too recent, and we can’t have an admin ick ocking. -2, but if you really want to become an admin, wait like 2-3 months, don’t get any more notes and reapply then.

I justified the situation above with the ooc it wasnt that big of a deal

This is at a -5.

Gonna deny it after 11 days.