New copypasta

I’m 100% impartial every time I take a ticket. Idgaf if you call me every name in the book. I’ll still act the same way I do in every ticket. That being said… if your ticket deals with IC stuff I’m just gonna mark it as IC and call it a day because I have other tickets as well. It’s nothing against you, and it’s pretty narcissistic to even think so.

3 Likes

Of course i’m not taking this shit seriously.
People report me for garbage reasons while i’m busting my ass trying to make the game fun and enjoyable for you. Responding to your prayers and ahelp so that you can have fun instead of spectating like an idiot.
I haven’t played in the 60h of playtime i’ve got since admin, just so that you can have admemes on golden, so that you can have little special things to make the round fun, AND YOU DO THIS ?
Fucking damnit do you even realise what it is ? No you don’t, otherwise you wouldn’t be screeching on the forums.
I would like to call you every names but i won’t do it and will just give you felyne disease instead when i feel down.
And worst part is that it may lead to me not becoming admin. Well it’s very fine because i won’t have to help people like you in the future.

5 Likes

@gameadmin thoughts on these pieces of literature? Maybe even add them to the library?

Verry funny pasta. Did you come up with it, or did someone actualy say that?
Lets be 100% honest - OF COURSE you’ll get a harsher sentance if you call me names.
Lets not kid ourselves. Impartial means we dont take favorites and punish someone for x but not some other person. It sure as hell doesnt mean i’ll let you insult me in ahelps punishment free :kissing_heart:

Verry funny pasta. Did you come up with it, or did someone actualy say that?
Lets be 100% honest - OF COURSE you’ll get a harsher sentance if you call me names.
Lets not kid ourselves. Impartial means we dont take favorites and punish someone for x but not some other person. It sure as hell doesnt mean i’ll let you insult me in ahelps punishment free

5 Likes

Vewwy funny pasta. Did chu come up wif it~ ow did someone actuawy say that uwu?
wets be 100% honyest - of uwu couwse you’ww get a hawshew sentance if chu caww me uwu nyames.
wets nyot cub ouwsewves. Impawtiaw means we dont take favowites and punyish someone fur x but nyot some othew pewson. It suwe as hecc doesnt mean i’ww wet chu insuwt me uwu owo in ahewps punyishment fwee :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I had a dream, it was a man taking a shower, i was just walking by, he stopped me and said let me show you something, he took off his towel, i said no thanks, but he wasnt naked , he showed me bleeding wound in his chest, i said you need to go to the doctor to stich it up , he said nah it will get fixed on its own, but the wound was deep, i even saw some organs i think, there were even small chunks of meat on the floor, he said that he was wounded like 14 hours ago, i think that man taking a shower was methaphorical Bastian0930, the dream is trying to say that Bastian ignores common sense , like he has bleeding wound and doesnt seek treatment, im not sure if its bastian but i was surfing trhru forums and saw his name, but anyways you might be thinking what does it have to do with ss13, well you see, after walking out of shower i magically transitioned into ss13, and i was walking around arrivals before waking up, i think this dream maybe represent that somebody in our community is suffering and doesnt seek treatment, i think that we all should look into my dream seriously and find the person who is suffering

Edit:

ok let me explain, i wanted to post my dream somewhere , i tryed to make player input post but it was blocked or something, so here i was scrolling and found fucking admin who banned me for bs reason so i deciced to post here, well its not my first ss13 themed dream, but my first dream that i wrote to my dream journal was ss13 themed too so yeah i have more to tell, so i dreamed that we had a nuke ops, i managed to beat 2 nukies up, sombody praised me or whatever, then chemists arrived and placed bomb somewhere i tried to report it to sec but nobody responded, then my dream transitioned into realistic one, sudenly im acting like a sec myself, i told some guy to lay on the ground (i bluffed that i had a gun, speech 100) , he started to lay on the ground and outta nowhere he pulled out a gun and i started to run, i hid in garage, i wanted to lock every door but it was too late , i heard foot noices from above the garage, and my dream ended

3 Likes

I have noticed that, although this forum has 877 members, I am not receiving 877 Axebear comments on my messages. I’m not sure if this is being done intentionally or if these “friends” are forgetting to click ‘add comment’. Either way, I’ve had enough. I have compiled a spreadsheet of individuals who have “forgotten” to add comments to my most recent posts. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. 3 consecutive strikes and you can expect an in-person “consultation”. Think about your actions.

edit: all my good copypastas were in cancer general and are gone now

6 Likes

an admin actually said it in ooc so i just copy pasted

no gods
no masters
this is it friends
friends, colleagues
for too long have we the greyshirts been stifiled by the oppression of the heads of staff
we the people deserve our place in the sun that they have withheld from us
we are impovrished, too poor to afford a coat, while they take every cent from their precious budget and put it in their own pockets
today, this 8th of august, we shall join mrp as the greytide
the oppresion of the people will occur no longer
rise friends, and raise your fists against the evils of society
we are the grey tide of justice for the people
and like a tide we shall clean the station of it’s filth
join me bretheren

2 Likes

OK SO I am ultimately PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW because my STUPID INSENSITIVE BIGOT OF A SCIENCE TEACHER WONT COVER THE SKELETON IN OUR CLASSROOM!!! ive told him THOUSANDS of TIMES that i have severe anxiety from sans and ive actually developed ptsd from the sans fight and i have to carry around an inhaler everywhere i go now because when i see bones or the color blue i start hyperventilating because of panic then if i dont take my inhaler it turns into a ptsd episode and i already had to be sent home 3 TIMES BECAUSE THE SKELETON IN MY SCIENCE CLASS TRIGGERED ME!!! AND HE WONT COVER it!! im like??? i don’t know what to do ive tried talking about it to the councilors but they said my condition isnt real??? like um YEAH IT IS??? i would know??? cause i wake up screaming and in tears each night because i have a reaccuring nightmare where SANS TELLS ME IM GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME THEN HAS THE FUCKING DECENCY TO TELL ME IVE DIED TEN TIMES AND THAT I HAVE NO FRIENDS!!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING TRIGGERS ME???

3 Likes

only the best copypastas