New captain takeover

As you all know the HoP will take over as captain if a) he never turns up or b) he dies, however I think that rather than the HoP taking over as cap the HoS should, my reasons are:

1. the HoS is very well equipped almost as much if not more as much as the captain with weaponry and in some shifts will even have the disk pinpointer
  2. he already has a lot of authority throughout the station
  3. unlike the HoP the HoS has quite a few people to take his role as HoS such as the warden or a SO however the HoP doesn’t really have anyone who could take his place when he decides to take the role as acting captain.

these are my reasons for why I think the HoS should be the one who takes the role of acting captain, you may or my not agree I just thought I would share my opinions with my fellow beestation players

Does the HoS really need even more power. to make it more balanced we should make second in command a slightly lower down role such as a clown or the janitor.

4 Likes

Ill make this quick and bash all those claims

1. the HoS is usually a shitter who cant get their job done even with their fancy toys, 99% of the HoS players are unrobust and bad powergamers with brain anorexia. A decent clown acting as the captain is a preferrable alternative to an average HoS.

2. The HoS only has authority over the merry band of shitcurity, a group that usually consists of assistant rejects and lizards. The HoS “authority” is a joke.

3. The HoP can act as the captain while also doing their job.

tl;dr hos bad

6 Likes

you make a very good point

It’s the HoP specifically because the HoS is the most likely to powertrip and because the HoP doesnt usually have an actual department to run.

3 Likes

you all make very good points

I think I might be the only HoP in history that goes to botany/bar/kitchen and makes sure they have all the shit they want, since I’m their boss.

1 Like

that might be true 999999999999999999999999999999999