Your Discord: -

Offender’s CKEY: No clue.

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Nehemiah Burns

Date : 08-10-2020

Round Number: 19694

Rules Broken: Big over escalation.

Incident Description:

Joined late into round as a Assistant. Wanted to get borged so went to Robo right away so i could go mine. Nehemiah Burns stands there as well, i asked to get borged. He decides to shove me and call me a nerd. Funny, i guess? So i follow him for 2 seconds and throw a plant, running back after. He decides it is time for full on war, throws his spear at me. Gets stuck in me, wants to very obviously kill me over it. I see security so i ask for help several times. Security’s response? Not one word and casually walk off. He had seen me getting attacked, and a spear thrown at me. So at that point i am alone with Nehemiah Burns. I end up robusting him with a potted plant and his own spear. DIDN’T KILL HIM. I left him to go heal and decided to go back to robo to get borged, instead who do i see? Nehemiah Burns again. I run over to the Brig paramedic, told him what happened. he just heals me and runs off quietly again. That is two of Sec who ignored me. Meanwhile Nehemiah Burns is chasing me AGAIN with his spear, missed me. meanwhile i go for the potted plant attack again. Robusted him again. Threw his body into a locker.

Here is the catch. This actual butthurt pussy decides to Ahelp me. Now tell me what should i have done, i called for security twice. got ignored, i left him in front of medbay and ran off the first time allowing him to heal and move on. He chases me again, i explained ALL of this to the Admin @st0rmc4st3r.

I explained it in detail, brought up everything that could have happened. And i was about to get noted for:

I got angry, because my round by that point is ruined because of some sore pussy who can’t handle someone for once hitting back and ended up losing twice in a row. I did everything textbook perfect AS FAR AS I AM AWARE. Someone was a bitch, i threw a plant ONCE and ran back to robo. After he started to go for the kill i asked for sec twice, both ignored. I left that guy alone not in crit in medbay so he can just go heal. He goes after me AGAIN and at the end i shoved him into a locker. What the fuck else am i supposed to do? I get noted for that? So i explain in a decently upset way that fuck this bullshit, i just told you what happened in detail. My round is ruined because of that fuck. And you want to note me?

After some silence i suddenly get this.

Once again i will say, FUCK that kind of stupid bullshit. How can someone be such a sore pussy to Ahelp after starting shit and getting robusted twice. Admin clearly not reading everything i typed out in the first place, saying i was wrong and i will get noted to suddenly it turning a IC issue?

If you are gonna note someone, note the person who is going around with a spear that spergs out entirely after getting a plant thrown at him for being a annoying asshole. Don’t just silently close a ticket marking it a IC issue.

4 Likes

Did you get the note or was it marked as IC issue?

It was marked as an IC issue with not getting noted (As far as i am aware. In the past other Admins would give me a head up if the other person got noted or talked at.) but after he double checked what was up after i got upset he wanted to note me. I figured, hey it isn’t /him/ that is in the wrong. It is the person who is going around with a spear going in for the kill twice. I figured he would get a talking at. But instead its a IC related issue suddenly.

1 Like

Bump for the post, so it doesn’t take weeks again.

Because he can’t post to defend himself.

Good thing Admemes can check the logs in detail right? Where they can see perfectly that after throwing the plant once i ran straight back towards Robo. In all my years of playing i actually haven’t seen such a bigger pussy before. Starting shit, getting your shit kicked in twice in a row then ahelping. That is just some next level shit right there.

Quick Edit: kind of hilarious. Guy throws a spear at me that gets stuck in me, acts surprised in a post where he needs an admin to post his response for him that i decided to defend myself with the spear that just got thrown into my fucking body.

Wanted to get borged so went to Robo right away

Rule 14 violation on your part. People who join up only to immediately go to Robotics to get Borged disgust me, especially on Sage.

He decides to shove me and call me a nerd. Funny, i guess? So i follow him for 2 seconds and throw a plant, running back after. He decides it is time for full on war, throws his spear at me. Gets stuck in me, wants to very obviously kill me over it. I see security so i ask for help several times. Security’s response? Not one word and casually walk off. He had seen me getting attacked, and a spear thrown at me. So at that point i am alone with Nehemiah Burns. I end up robusting him with a potted plant and his own spear. DIDN’T KILL HIM. I left him to go heal and decided to go back to robo to get borged, instead who do i see? Nehemiah Burns again. I run over to the Brig paramedic, told him what happened. he just heals me and runs off quietly again. That is two of Sec who ignored me. Meanwhile Nehemiah Burns is chasing me AGAIN with his spear, missed me. meanwhile i go for the potted plant attack again. Robusted him again. Threw his body into a locker.

Valid escalation - from both perspectives, in my eyes. You hurt him, he hurt you back - and so on, and so forth. Perhaps not stuffing his body in a locker - which is, as I read, is supported by…

He chases me again, i explained ALL of this to the Admin

If there was an administrator online at the time who made a ruling, why did you make this instead of an Admin Complaint?
I’d recommend this be closed, and @RandyL be advised to make an Admin Complaint.

This was at the beginning of the shift, there’s a set amount of people who always go to get borged purely to assist the station in making things work better. And as rule 14 stated (or rather, not.) there is nothing that states that a assistant can’t walk to Robo to get borged. If anything, a Assistant that goes to get borged is more of a help than anything else he can do.

And as i stated several times, my major issue is how someone else has the balls to start shit with someone. Tries to over-escalate it into straight up murder and when losing twice while i have done literally everything right (as far as i can tell) and then at the end of it all, tries to ahelp me. I would make an Admin complaint, but i from what i have seen and read it is next to useless (In my opinion.)

Either way, this was made a player report because i was about to get punished when the other person got away with literally nothing. If i was some new player, i would have been dead by his hands. And this is something that happens a lot in MRP, assholes who try to fuck with others, get away with it regarding new players. But when they get robusted by someone not new, they start kicking the tables and screeching to Admins.

And as a final side note, i can take it when Admins close tickets or fuck things up time to time. Even more so when i already think said Admin usually handles things well. What i can’t accept is the same few people always getting away with the most stupid bullshit. In this case, Nehemiah Burns.

And as a final reminder. If someones being a dick, even if i myself am one time to time. I can always expect a chair thrown at my head. Or being shoved into the kitchen next to the chef covered in blood. But not once in my many hours of SS13 have i thought or done stuff like “Oh i was a dick and they threw a chair at my head? Better go for the kill on MRP in that case.”

Sorry what?
How is an assistant getting borged a rule violation?
You can’t even say “At least pick assistant”, the dude was literally assistant.

Pretty irrelevant and wrong opinion, wanting to get borged is okay and it has always been acceptable.

Closing due to excess age.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.