Naomi Kumari/Elijah Leech (Chiryn) Player Feedback

The atmos tech was searching for me immediately after I was called out on comms, searching maint with an axe. The immediate response to any antag in maint is to validhunt, which leads to me having to kill them as they wont let me escape.

If validhunting is an inevitability, then them getting killed and the antag having to escalate to kill more people is an inevitability as well.

Really the only objective of a nightmare is to bring darkness to the station. I didnt break a single APC or critical station infrastructure because none of them really hurt me as lights do.

All I did was sit in the pool, get disable shotted nearly a dozen times, handcuffed, then all the cronies stand over me and burn me to death with flashlights.

Antagonists get shit for “bad rp” but what really is the point if you hand out the olive branch and get it slapped in your face?

Really all this teaches people who play antags is that you are never going to be allowed to live, because the other person isnt going to give you a chance.

Yeah, fair enough. I didn’t proceed appropriately, by roleplay standards. You should also report that atmos technician for validhunting.
I’m one to talk about the lack of roleplay between antagonists and security, yet here I am. My apologies, I’ll do my best in future situations.

1 Like

The other red hair felinid

1 Like

Cute cat gud cat best cat

1 Like