Naomi Kumari/Elijah Leech (Chiryn) Player Feedback

Literally who? is probably the only response I might get and expect, but I might as well try out of curiosity and funsies.

I think I’m somewhat known but I don’t really stand out generally too much in game, however I’d like to know if I stood out in particular to anyone during my time here for any reason.
And if you want some info on my characters:

Elijah Leech - my first character, random name generated felinid. Not much to say about her, she doesn’t have a backstory or anything that stands out.
PLUSHIEEEEE
(Say hi)

Naomi Kumari - my second character, more roleplay focused, although admittedly I’ve only had a chance to really bring out her character very few times. Difficult past, NT loyalist who wants to climb the corporate ladder to become, one day, the best there is out there. No self preservation, cynical, insecure, but she’s also ambitious, outgoing and self sufficient.
(No plush of her, I feel too bad to ask for a third one)

Any feedback is appreciated, bad or good. Yes, even ‘literally who’.

5 Likes

Felinid hos, kill he

2 Likes

Ask who? :disguised_face:

3 Likes

contrary to popular belief I never played HoS and most likely won’t for a very good while (I just like the drip)

1 Like

uhhh uhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you yes

2 Likes

I don’t recall anything prominent but I do think you’re nice to see around!!

I also totally did not think you were a beginner sec officer when I saw Naomi the other day when I was AI

1 Like

That’s because the sec metagang took them in and took good care of them!

But funny enough both characters don’t stand out too much, besides Elijah Leech being a shitsec.

It’s fun being around you.
It’s like you balance the cringe felinid out for other important stuff and actually roleplay

1 Like

you’re based on the discord, at least.

2 Likes

I only have like, 15 hours on security :stuck_out_tongue: and it’s actually my most played role regrettably…

1 Like

Thank you, I am flattered
I try to not be a shitsec and be as reasonable as possible when the situation arises instead of just unga balidhunt without a word

1 Like

Don’t lie to yourself, you enjoyed being under my sec mentorship where you’ve been constantly in situations where the sec protolathe couldn’t keep up with printing ammo as fast as you shooting le valids

1 Like

pay me btc and i will +1 ur player feedback post

shame, I would’ve paid you in real money instead :pensive:

Fun to see in a round and interact with! Somehow you’re probably the only greenhaired character I recognize instantly :smile: You stay true to your character’s morals really well and don’t mix up IC and OOC, I think those are two of the supporting pillars of proper RP. You’ve also been getting better at antag and it shows! ^^ (also a very amazing person OOC!)
+1
T:∞

2 Likes

YOU ARE NOT THE ARMORED TRENCHCOAT YOU WEAR.
YOU ARE NOT THE GLASS OF QUADSEC YOU SLIDE.
YOU ARE NOT THE PLUSHES YOU REQUEST.
take your +1 and get to playing hos already

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face: Much appreciated
Although I did mix up your username and IC name twice I think on Acacia. That was a real braindead moment from me :joy:

1 Like

I’m still an incompetent warden, I can’t really jump to HoS, being one of the most robust required roles probably. After a couple more hours, perhaps. But thank you for the feedback

Kills surrendering antags as HOS, not particularly fun to roleplay with in that regard. I wish you gave people willing to RP more of a chance rather than running straight to cremator.

The thing is, that antagonist (nightmare) had the brain of an engineer that they seemingly killed in ‘self defense’. I couldn’t risk them doing that again, and trust me I wanted to let them be

I won’t deny that I should cut antags some slack, especially as security, like in this situation. It’s just difficult to trust them.