Naevi jannie application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Naevi

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Naevi#6611

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I am online between 11-02 time period regular weekdays CEST, depends on the day, sometimes i spend whole 10 hours playing, sometimes I am joining only for one round or so. I am unlikely to play on weekends.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: I previously had some ideas on how to improve MRP server (despite they were not always hitting the point). And therefore I would love to help to maintain certain standards and help members of staff communicate with community.

How old are you?: 18+

Why do you want to be an admin?: To help taking care of the server and also lower the workload on current admins.

How long have you been playing SS13?: around a year now.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: I am playing actively since Sage release, and i spent even more time in this game lately. (around 400 hours now)

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 7

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 3, I know and tried most of the admin verbs available on my own server, but had no opportunity to test them on a populated server.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: I have been a head admin on discord RPG server and other minor discord communities. Else no.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: No

Your strengths: I believe I am a patient person, who always tries to get to the centre of the issue. I am taking my time to type an answer to be sure I am well understood.

Your weaknesses: I have a lack of knowledge about atmos and engines which I wish to change anytime soon. I also can be slow to answer considering english is not my first language.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: There are several things that irritate me, such as unfairness and overt harassment, but I always try to stay objective, and not let my feelings affect my actions.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Objectivity, good understanding of rules

What makes a staff team good?: Communication beetwen staff members. And also communication with player base.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: to make sure game is fun for everyone, and no one is breaking the rules.

What kind of player are you?: I am mostly playing medical doctor (at least lately), my personality in game is pretty much similar to how I am in reality. I lean towards roleplay.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: hopefully I will gain more game knowledge, patiency, and maybe tune up my characters to not be so similar to me.

**The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:**I would check if he is an antag. If no I would ask the clown for the reason to do that, considering that it could be just a prank with no intention to self antag. If the gun was someone’s objective i would teleport it back to Hos office and close the ticket. However if the clown shows no intention to answer or disconnected or behaved really badly during ahelps I would leave them a note describing the situation.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I would check hours, notes and I would inform them that this is griefing and cannot be further allowed,then i would ask if there is any reasonable explaination for that. And if not I would leave them with 1 week - 3 week bans depending on notes and player history.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: mistakes in chemistry happen, you might miss click, mess the recipe or forget the proper temperature. He injured only himself, there is no problem here. If a player has low hours I would send them a link to Wikipedia.

in addition I joined mentor gang a month ago, here is my app

And also current playtime for beestation

High play hours and 0 notes. Good answers.
+1 from me

Gud app, gud hours, gud notes.

+2

400 and ZERO NOTES? Who is this guy. The possibility of acceptance of this application exceeds even a former head of beestation reapplying

Nice app, and generally one of the best people on Bee. Would love to see them as a jannie.
+1

T: +4

1 Like

A solid choice for administration.
+2
T:+6

I’d like to see you trialed.
+2

T= +8

+2 with things already said. Obvious griefing an plasmaflood should be perma, however.

So we at:
T: +10 already

1 Like

:flushed:

20characters

1 Like

Just gonna throw my +1 into the mix

T:+11

This is at a +11.

Gonna just accept this at this point since, well, pretty obvious.