Mystery3525 Administration Application

Okay, yeah that makes sense. Rules as written you’re a valid kill once you’re off the shuttle. Rules as intended is generally interpreted in a way that very much frowns on whacking people shortly after they leave. I personally wouldn’t go so far as to extend it all the way to the brig as that can be a pretty big radius on some maps, the hallway itself is enough in my opinion. Either way that’s not really a wrong answer per say.

+1
T:+3

2 Likes

That’s more than enough questions.

+1
T: +4

2 Likes

Good answers.
+1

T: +5

1 Like

Overall good answer here. You shouldn’t act before they’ve actually done anything suspicious yet. In regards to your last part, an account that was created today, would probably not have a history on other servers.

Very good answer. This was all an IC interaction but telling the traitor to maybe roleplay a bit more is always appreciated.

Decent answer here aswell. Shocking the doors is a straight up break of silicon policy. Apart from that stealing the teleport armor does not lead to harm in any way. Thus ignoring the traitors law 2 would be bad aswell. Assuming that they are a hostile agent because of them stealing something rare is a bit too much.

Good answers, decent record. I’d like to see how you do as a moderator.

+1

T: +6

1 Like

the number you are looking for is 6

1 Like

Oh i’m stupid. Thanks :joy:

1 Like

I would like to officialy welcome you to the team! You will be briefed in discord shortly

2 Likes