Ban Type:
Global ban
Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY):
(2021-08-07)
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Egregious antagonistic behavior. Attacking, handcuffing, stripping security officers. Power gaming with a unique shotgun, krav maga, armor, and access they stole. Used equipment to harass players. User’s ckey is also unacceptable. This is a result of: Link I can’t put in post but the link won’t open anyways

Appeal Reason:
Let me preface this by saying I did dumb shit that round, and that’s why I waited a month to fill this appeal. That being said, I’m not really sure what he’s referring to with half of his claims here. I have absolutely no memory of power gaming, it’s a vague term but from all my memory of the round I never did that. And yes it’s true to resist arrest I did cuff and stun officers, and steal access. I shouldn’t have done that, that was dumb as fuck but all of this does not add up to a perma!? In what world is any of this a perma ban. I think it was WAYYY to extreme. I was also never asked about any of this just banned. And I checked the link they put in the ban reason but it doesn’t load so I don’t know what that’s referring to. I really do just feel like this was a incredibly extreme ban for pretty non extreme shitter behavior. Which to state again, I shouldn’t have done and I’ll do my best not to do again if I’m unbanned.
Additional Information:
It is said that my ckey is unacceptable I think it’s funny but I’m not gonna die on that hill. If you guys think I should change it I’ll do it no problem.

Probably best to wait out the results of this thread and related poll before making a call on the CKEY.

That said this ban was not your first or even your second offense. You made your intention pretty clear and our permanent ban policy of not allowing appeals for a year very much applies here.

The fact you effectively griefed Yogs in the past 24 hours certainly doesn’t help your case

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.