Ban Length:
Permanent
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2023-10-11
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Hulking Out
Appeal Reason:
Today I decided to have a good time on SS13 however it did not go as I planned…

I was shaftminer doing as I do, when all of a sudden I suffered a major heart attack and was rushed to medbay.
In medbay the doctors were mean and incompetent fools, letting me die over and over from oxygen deprivation.
Despite all this misery I crossed paths with a very kind geneticist who was kind enough and willing enough to allow me a second chance at life, he gave the hulk.

After he gave me hulk I exploded with joy, however that wasn’t longed lived for, shortly after I began HULKING out (REALLY hulking out),
toward the medical staff who mistreated me during my revival. At this time I was filled with rage and emotions I could not control, I hulked.

In character this was my reason for acting a little hulky today.

During my time freely roaming the station I met across a moth, at first glance he was the average moth joe, boy was I wrong.
I simply asked for a Large Beaker from him, and he gave me a BlueSpace Beaker instead, I wan’t mad just disapointed.
So i explained to him how it was the wrong beaker, he threatened my life as I tried reasoning with that psycho. That was the final straw… I hulked.

After that I went to kitchen for big cheeseburger (Hungry), Despite my kindness towards the chef, HE TRICKED ME, and removed my hulk bulk.
I was left in a state of depression and so I went back to genetics and spoke the geneticist from earlier, he saw I was no longer hulking and out of empathy and compassion,
the kind geneticist gave me my hulking ability back. I confronted the chef who TRICKED ME… I hulked.

All of a sudden an EVIL admin teleports me from my hulk emersion into an animal cage like I was a wild animal.
this upset me and brought me close to tears, at this point he was talking down upon my hulking self and my geneticist saviour in a demeaning manor.
I was to disrupted for any intellectual conversation so when the admin delivered his monologue I couldn’t help but hulk out a little inside, and I lashed out.

This is my story with my experience with the admin. my time on this server was unsatisfactory to say the least.
I would like to appeal, I wouldn’t want to hulk out in real life again.
Additional Information:

real ban reason

My story on SS13 - Gerry Jones with a few words changed

2 Likes

Actualy yea never mind that. Fuck off and make a proper appeal that isnt a copy pasta.

10 Likes