Ban Type:
grief
Ban Length:
permanent ban
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-5-2 16:02:40
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
"shoving people, spouting ‘among us’ memes, dehelmeting plasmamen. when bwoinked, refused to answer until jailed and said ‘he was suspicious among us’ as to why they did it
Appeal Reason:
First of all i want to say that i am very sorry i did not understand that the game was roleplay at first and i did not know that there where a plasmamen that need his helmet he was annoying me so i pushed him against the wall and when i stopped he took his helmet off so when i push him against the wall again his helmet dropped i did not knew that it was serious and when i realized it was too late while i was trying to give the helmet back i was bwoinked, as it was my first time getting bwoinked, i did not knew what it was so i just kept trying to help the guy until i was jailed that when the admin questioned me childishly said he was suspicious among us, i am very sorry for everything and i did not knew better i am now after some time to actually take the game seriously i think i am ready to come back without being to childish
Additional Information:
i realy like the game and this server for the short time that i was into it the admin was right to ban me but i think i can come back now

This is most likely a regular permaban, and not the “explain on forums” kind
meaning you cant appeal this without a vouch from a reputable server, and not before 2023-5-2

But i’ll asign lago just in case anyways

there is no way i will be back i a year fuck it i just going to play in a better server

3 Likes

Bye lol

8 Likes