MrEloda Mentor Application 2

Doing some necromancy to unbury the thread.

2 Likes

I’ll throw this into the discord mentor ERP channel real quick

2 Likes

Anyone to ask questions ?
dance-dancing

2 Likes

Hours look decent. You’ll probably want to work on learning how to set up SM and atmos though. (Unless you have already). +1

1 Like

nice “review” dallas. hehe just joking

Ahem

• player asks how to disguise as an AYYlien. your answer?

• what do the skull medhud icon on a body mean… what if you find it on a living one

• what does coriine do

• a player asks if its ok to maxcap the bridge to kill a single target. your answer

• how does one aquire silk

• moff or felind

2 Likes

I’ve only played abductor once as an agent, from what i remember the scientist scanned someone on his console, then he just set the disguise and the abductor agent just as to click on an icon on the upper left corner of the screen to put on the disguise.

Means that they are dead and can’t be revived, if found on a living person it might just be that they are an undead or used that weird chem that make you appear dead, zombie powder i believe ?

No idea what that is, a chemical of some kind ?
If you meant neurine it cures minor brain traumas.

Questions regarding the rules are to be asked in adminhelp, but i would said that maxcaping bridge is overkill for a single target and is considered grieffing if you don’t have a martyrdom objective or are not SPECIFICALY asked to by a superior force like for exemple you re a slaved golem and your creator asked to, or you’re hypnotised or even have a custom objective from admin. And even the it needs to be specifically maxcap bridge or cause as much damage as you can.
Since in this case the fault wouldn’t lie in you but the dude who asked you to do it.

I believe it has something to do with spiders but i’ve never known more than that.
Edit: Just found you asked the same question somewhere else but you were wrong with your answer. The thing you get from using cotton on a loom is not silk but cloth. Silk is a natural fiber extracted from animals such as silkworms or spiders. Cloth is a plant based fiber.

Moff

1 Like

I’ve only played abductor once as an agent, from what i remember the scientist scanned someone on his console, then he just set the disguise and the abductor agent just as to click on an icon on the upper left corner of the screen to put on the disguise.

correct

Means that they are dead and can’t be revived, if found on a living person it might just be that they are an undead or used that weird chem that make you appear dead, zombie powder i believe ?

yes and also. newer players tend to lump the decayed corpse and max threat dissease together
granted they are pretty simular when decribed over

No idea what that is, a chemical of some kind ?
If you meant neurine it cures minor brain traumas.

fair its a rare “heart poison” . questions for obscure chems/stats are rare but still important to answer. even if one doesnt know the answer it would be nice to learn how to code dive for obscure/specific information

Questions regarding the rules are to be asked in adminhelp, but i would said that maxcaping bridge is overkill for a single target and is considered grieffing if you don’t have a martyrdom objective or are not SPECIFICALY asked to by a superior force like for exemple you re a slaved golem and your creator asked to, or you’re hypnotised or even have a custom objective from admin. And even the it needs to be specifically maxcap bridge or cause as much damage as you can.
Since in this case the fault wouldn’t lie in you but the dude who asked you to do it.

good answer

I believe it has something to do with spiders but i’ve never known more than that.
Edit: Just found you asked the same question somewhere else but you were wrong with your answer. The thing you get from using cotton on a loom is not silk but cloth. Silk is a natural fiber extracted from animals such as silkworms or spiders. Cloth is a plant based fiber.

and you can turn said cloth into cloth silk (bit more planty) but it works good enough.
although i admit i often forget that intermediary part

Moff

moff +0.5

all and all acceptable answers give you a +0.5
making a +1 from me

2 Likes

Since the life spawn of bees is around 30 to 60 days.
Nearly 50% of the bees living at the time of my application have died.
Let at least one of them see me become a mentor !

2 Likes

Did you mean Coniine? @kit_Katz

1 Like

maybe

lissen i call Bicaridine BicaDRine

Absinthe Absenthhee

and preofluxandlnmkavdrin can go straight to hell

1 Like

Cursed

1 Like

real chads call it bicaRDine

2 Likes

Logo-Bic-1

3 Likes

Hello? Can any other mentor ask questions or admin deny this poor sod already

Hours look decent enough, if a bit low in some places. I’ll give this a +1.
While setting up the SM is not asked THAT often, it is a good bit of knowledge to have for the times it is asked.

T:+4.5

Good history.
Question and responses have been satisfactory so far.

+1

Can we get this approved already?

Your recent playtime was already a bit iffy when I posted it previously in this thread. However at this point you’ve barely played at all this month even with an open application. Combine that with the fact that you’ve been demoted once before in the past for being inactive and there’s no way I can accept this at this time. Regardless of the positive score and decent answers.

You’re welcome to apply again in the future when you’re actually actively playing here.