Most robust player/ Robust off?

Honestly, I’m not sure about Owen, but a strong underdog contender for robustness is Kate Bishop. Sure, Kate is literally nuclear ass cancer, but I’ve seen them robust a couple of people pretty well, myself included. If we were to do a robust off, I’d say she has a chance.

Slav failed a hijack with a super whetstoned fire axe. Unrobust and cringe!

Oh also obligatory Robuster, Velvet

Owen, Alfred, Gerald, Good Boy, Vanilla, Gktwltz or something weird CKEY, Slav’s getting pretty good

also myself kek

Well you represented bee so your on the ballot

Create the event
Best of 3 rounds (so cant say muh lag) moves on to the next stage of the championship then that carries on till we get a champion

Up to you if you want to have losers fight each other :man_shrugging:

Oh, no. I have no intention of making this an actual thing. All of these picks have obvious bias.

1 Like

Ok unrobust loser

Jannie scared?
Jannie shaking?

KOMANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD BOY
LANDEN COCKDANOFF
OWEN MCUCK
VANILLO NIGOMOTO
THAT RANDOM NAMING GUY
SKYLER SHICK
GKGKWKGKEKWGKK WHATEVER THE FUCK HIS NAME IS
SEVEREPWNAGE
THESECRETCUCK
BRUCEU
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AIMBOT MAN
BELLA ‘CUMSUCK’ BEELIG
cum.

I’ve been wanting to do a tournament like event for some time now, just to see who’s robust.

Only thing is, I don’t wanna copy /tg/'s Toolboxing Tournament.

You ain’t cause I just come up with it
Best of 3

Good Boy 100% no contest.
Owen is pretty swag too.
Alfred Collins swag aswell :flushed: but apparently he left bee
Idk who Slav’s character is so I cant say if he is robust or not.
I also dont know who Gerald is but u mean Gerald Null :face_vomiting:
also idk who Bruce U is

wtf bro I am lubricant bob…

oh lubricant bob :flushed:
kinda robust but i never fought u so

They banned my African American
But will have to unban him for the championship

what about Valery Lazers

Let the e-peen tournament commence :eyes:

There’s a few people that come to my mind when it comes to most robust. Namely: Alfred, Good Boy and Landen. Landen I’ve mostly known from hippie, even though being a head of staff/sec main is a bit cringe, can’t deny the man’s skill.

Don’t really think there is some thing like ‘‘most robust’’ though. Alot of times in the end it comes down to chance, luck and just what some one is good at in that specific circumstance. Good Boy is godlike chinese bugpeople level when it comes to ‘greytide’ combat, but at the same time can just as easily be sprayed with hellfoam.

Being robust is knowing shit all-round and being able to adapt quickly to the circumstances. In the end though, shit just happens and sometimes you just lose.

5 Likes

Alfred Collins, i was afraid of that lad, like i feared for my life when i heard sex.

What about Valery Lazers

Who?
20 character limit