Moccha ban appeal well yes i'm back

He played on Crusaderstation a lot

He was a fine RD played the role too much I’d say he’s a HRP

A few of those maxcaps ban were accidents specially the last one which i got appealed. And i said that i have interest in playing in the server. And a month and a half is enough time to learn from my mistakes.

Sure it’s enough time to learn from your mistakes, but from what I’ve read you haven’t been playing on other servers and don’t really care about the server or the game. You’re not really apologizing and are just like “lol sorry I’m better now trust me, let me in”, after effectively kicking the server in the nuts.

“don’t really care about the server or the game” Where did this even come to you? If i din’t care about the game or the server for that matter i wouldn’t be here asking for another chance to rejoin the server and play again, and i have played on other servers but to a minimal extent thanks to personal life and other issues. “effectively kicking the server in the nuts” That’s what basically the server had done to most people back then ?

2 Likes

bump bump bump :pensive:

You either leave a law-abiding player or play long enough to see yourself permabanned as a griefer.

we live in a station…

bump bump bump bump please unban…

post can’t be empty

@Vexylius got a final decision?

I mean, they obviously want to come back, so I can kind of get behind it as long as they are good

This is a gaff right. We’re being fooled, tricked, bamboozled, correct?

I’m kind of biased, but I do think they should be unbanned, I mean what they did was bad but it has been 2 months, and despite them doing that at the same time, they played for a long period of time without it so it’s obvious they can play by the rules, also like I said I’m kind of biased since they were one of the first people I met on MRP. it’s worth a shot since as stated they played for a long time before this and if they do get unbanned it’s really easy to just put the ban back on if they do anything that crosses the line!

DO NOT UNBAN, THEY ABUSED THEIR POWERS BECAUSE THEYHAVE A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST ME, SEE:

But really, unbean moccha, yes I am biased but I am also no longer an admin.

unbean
chet masterson brioche recipe for 20 character requirement

luv babe <3 miss you…

Changed to sci permaban, closing.‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‎