Title: Moccha banned by vexylius yes i’m back

CKEY: Moccha

Admin’s CKEY:Vexylius

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 02/20/2020

Round ID:12719

Ban Reason: Maxcapped the station as a non-antag.

Appeal Reason: I want to come back and see how things are.

Additional Information: That’s all

I will still remember that time you killed everyone on MRP after we were building whiteship and you got wishgranter.

Anyway for my legit thoughts, it’s only been like 13 1 month and 13 days or something days, I think a little longer or some vouches would be good since you was blatantly griefing, but down to the banning admin really

1 Like

It has been 1 month and 13 days

oh yea, I am terrible with dates

ngl chief sounds like you finna grief again

bro no i just want to see how things are.

2 Likes

I lean on denying.

I want to come back and see how things are.
That’s all

This isn’t an appeal at all, It doesn’t sit well with me knowing you’re likely to repeat this if you’re still dissatisfied with how things are now. You effectively flipped us the bird on your way out instead of just walking away.

1 Like

I sincerely couldn’t care less about the current state of the server, i’m just interested in coming back and playing a few rounds with old friends, grieffing was never what i wanted to do and felt like saying sorry for what i did would sound too insincire based on what i did.

why’d u even maxcap as a non antag if u wanted to come back

Fair question given that they used to be an admin. That was pretty disappointing.

I like ya Moccha, but I think your best chance for getting an appeal granted would be to have a vouch from another server.

I haven’t played in another server since i got pretty burned out from ss13 as a whole, and spent most of the time playing other games and focusing on school.

If youd want to set the ban to 6 months or something like that as an alternative to perma I can see it, but someone with over 800 hours maxcapping the station then showing no effort in the ban app shouldn’t get leniency.

The complete lack of effort and apology in the ban appeal is where my stance comes from. There is no regret for what happened, so there is no reason to believe it won’t happen again.

Sorry for maxcapping the station. Since that’s what you all want to hear. And at the end of the day the decision to unban is in the hands of banning admin and he has yet to reply to my appeal.

@Vexylius vexvexvexvex

Knowing Moccha, I don’t think their intent with this appeal is to grief. If they do though, it’s pretty easy to re-apply the ban. While them sperging out added a considerable amount of load onto the combined autism in that timespan, I’d still like to see an unban.

Also, cleaned up some noise in this thread. I am keeping the names in my head, if you continue this you will be suspended from the forums.

Ensure tickets and situations are handled equally across all players.

Without a reason or excuse it is a person who knows the rules at over 800 hours maxcap griefing as non-antag. While admittedly in August and shouldn’t hold too much sway, they have done it before with the intention to grief.

Banned from the server for 3 weeks - Maxcapped toxins when litterally told that they were holding a maxcap, don't open it. They just got banned for this, and know better. Appeal on beestation13.com

You have over 874 hours in this game, 4 pages of tickets and multiple bans for maxcapping the station.
If you’d want to come back, you should have just left. I am not going to unban you just because you want to come back and see how are things. You were a very good admin, I’ll give you that, but I won’t give you any special treatment for that reason.

kind of a lame outcome

^

20 characters
20 characters