Moccha admin application electric bogaloo

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):Moccha

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):Mocca#7119

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):GMT-3

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Make the communitie’s voice be heard and make sure there is always a jannie to mop the floor.

How old are you?:18

Why do you want to be an admin?: Help the server stop being shit in some regards. Specially the lack of admins part.

How long have you been playing SS13?: 1 year

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 1 year

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 10

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 10

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Beestation and TTT servers on gmod.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:No.

Your strengths: Experienced, active, and good floor mopper

Your weaknesses: Yes.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:Nope.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:Responsability.

What makes a staff team good?: Good unity and coordination between the staff members.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: Enforce the rules, make the server more fun for everybody.

What kind of player are you?: I like to game, build teslas kill the megafauna and punish the chemists and virologists for their sins.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Din’t change much when i was one anyway.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: If it’s just any gun then its a funny prank and the HoS deserved it. IC issue.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:Admin jail him, Ask why he did it and permaban obvious case of grieffing and self antagging.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: IC issue, tell him to be more careful next time.

let them in they good

pogchamp +1

I don’t see why not. +1

Top ten anime redemption arcs.

That said, because I feel I’d be very biased toward you (You’re a long time player I remember and very much like, and you’ve been granted an exceptionally uncommon comeback from a permaban), I’ll abstain from this one.

I will however point out that you were the most active admin I’ve ever seen. You had like 1500 ahelps resolved during one month.

+1.99 was able to make good bombs and was decent admin!

Damn, if I was an admin I would give this a solid 23/17

+0.01

20charrrrrrr202020202

Yeah and something has to give. Quality. Guess Ill have to skip rounds with Moccha around. Other admins so far really took time and care to investigate the whole story every bwoink I got. Moccha on the other hand is happy to pass judgement as soon as they find anything that sorta sticks without even investigating the story behind what has happened.

Most recent ban was 2 days ago for a minor infraction, that if I understood correctly sounded like grief.
Mentioning it here since for some reason it hasn’t already been mentioned by the admins.

Killing spiders with the hiero isn’t grieffing lol.

Started shooting with Hieroclub through the wall of the Luxury shuttle to kill the spiders. The poor compartment of the shuttle also had innocent crewmen who he hit repeatedly.

Killing spiders with the hiero isn’t grieffing lol.

You were a good admin but also I had to literally ban you permanently (and then unban) you, what the fuck
+0

I really like you personally and I thought you did a great job as an admin. I have often cited you and a small handful of others as clear cases of admins who knocked it out of the park despite their checkered history… However, recent shifts in your attitude have been fairly concerning. Your recent callout posts, for example, have left a somewhat bad taste in my mouth. I’m also admittedly a little concerned that you may be conflicted when it comes to enforcing some of our new core policies, like the filter.

While I would love to slap a +2 on this, your recent actions currently have me at a -1 instead.

While I am not an admin currently, random decision to maxcap the entire station because you got bored is a nono for me. I know you are knowledgable and were an admin, but if you randomly maxcapped and then left, what would stop you to do even worse things after you are an admin.

1 Like

Well just look at my history while being an admin, i stayed during a period where most admins were leaving while criticizing the changes being, and still complied with the server rules, and if im coming back it means i still care about the server and the community in general.

I don’t think they’d abuse their powers while being on staff.

Then it is okay for me, as I said, I am not an admin currently and just want to remind that they did maxcap the station as a ‘goodbye’.

Edit: What stops them from ‘maxcaping’, but on a bigger scale once they get admin perms?

Edit2: To make it more clear, they were banned for making a ‘goodbye’ with maxcaps, ‘served’ few months ands came back. Then got their mentor back and now, 7 months after they maxcaped thestation for fun, not by accident, but for fun, you want to give them admin. So after they get bored , what will they do? silently fuck up people? I understand you like them, but you should remember their past and how they decided to ‘end’ their connection with beestation.

1 Like

I din’t end my connection because i was bored, i ended because of the changes being done and the promise that they would be reverted they werent got fed up with the stagnation and decided to cut off my ties.

1 Like

Oh okay, you griefed because you didn’t like changes, and after few monthes we just gonna let them admin. Sounds cool eh?