Minelol76's Mentor Application: The Sequel

But is that in the kitchen?

Noā€¦ But cook has access to Botany anyways, and it doesnā€™t hurt to slam your botanist slaves kindly ask your fellow service employees to give you ingredients for your masterpiece dish

questions time :joker:

Malfunctioning AI asks how it can plasma flood. Response?
How do you build an APC?
Blood cultist asks how to get rid of his spell
Heretic asks how to sacrifice

Some guy asks how to convert during revs. Do you A. Find his IC and kill him or B. find sunglasses and game on him

1 Like

Ok letā€™s begin

Malf AI: I will tell AI three things, use enslaved Borgs to carry plasma canisters around the station and open them all at once, two: Hack Holodeck and unlock all possible doors to spread the plasma all across spess, and lastly and most commonly used thing, Three: Tell it to redirect Atmosā€™ oxy pipe to the plasma transfer pipe, set the volume pipes to max and watch the chaos unfold

APC: First, craft an APC frame using 2 metal sheets, slap it onto the nearest wall, remove the floor tile under APC frame, print an APC power control module from Autolathe and add it into the frame, click on it with at least 5x cable coil in hands to make a terminal which you will have to wire onto a live cable (wear insulated gloves if you donā€™t wanna suffer stroke and third degree burns), screwdriver the APC and add a power cell (preferably charged one) and crowbar it shut.

Blood cultist: He can remove spells by using the same tools he uses to gain spells, Empower Rune or Engrave to remove the power you choose instantly.

Heretic: They must first draw a big heretic rune using their codex, then, once drawn, they drop the living heart in the middle and perform a rite to assign a target. The heart will tell the name of their target. To sacrifice the victim, they have to drag a dead body of their target and the living heart with their name.

Revs: Ah, I remember old me from this situation. To convert people, just click on them with any intent that isnā€™t Harm to blind them with your flash. You cannot convert them if they are immune to flashes (advanced sunglasses, welding helmets, etc) or have mindshield implant. If they need a target practice, I am more than willing to be converted to rev team :wink: and then get beaned because metacomms and MUH RP

1. Based answer. Wording on the distro flood is kinda wacky but eh
  2. good answer
  3. I was looking for how to remove the spell from your hand without using it but i can see how it could be taken that way with my wording
  4. good answer
  5. good answer
    +1
    T=2
    iā€™ll scream at the other mentors to do something

ok, based on what?

Based and mentor pilled

1 Like

bruh shutup no one knows :joy:

1 Like

6 jugs 50u each on most maps so 300u

Very important knowledge for a mentor

yo mommaā€™s got jugs :smug:

+1 Good hours, good answers
T:+3

+1, answered cringe questions and nice amount of hours.
T:+4

My turn for questions:

1. How do you set a public nanite chamber to a specific nanite cloud?
  2. During nuclear operatives a miner is given the disk and goes to lavaland. Not having left lavaland, the station gets nuked as usual for nuclear victory. What happened?
  3. Someone asks for a way to stop a singularity, what are the options?

+1 pretty chad also assistant main so quite a chad

1. Use multitool on public nanite chamber and set your desired number

2. The Nuke disk left the Stationā€™s Z level, which made it respawn on random, unprotected location which basically means an instant win for Nukies

3. Depending on singularity, you can attempt to trap it using grounding rods, or throw a clown in to either double or halve itā€™s size or wait it out until it goes to another Z level (if thatā€™s even possible). Singulo is rarity on Sage so I canā€™t really say for sure on this one

. 3. is if you throw bluespace bags at it the singulo shrinks a size, you need to throw enough bluespace bags at it until it dies

1 Like

This was the answer I was looking for.

1. Canā€™t verify if that method works. Using a screwdriver on the circuit board was the way I always did it.
  2. Correct.
  3. Blueturbo gave you most of the answer. However, note that they will either they change the size by a specific amount, meaning they can increase itā€™s size.

On the fence due to lack of on paper science/engineering hours. So Iā€™ll give a few more before I decide.

1. How can you get bananium without leaving the station or exploring maints?
  2. Which Gas has the lowest specific heat(specific heat - Google Suche )?
  3. How to cure a spray tan overdose?
  1. I am pretty sure a crossbreed in Xenobiology allows you to produce 10 Bananium per extract, must be Dominant Yellow on Pyrite if Iā€™m not wrong

2. Air? I think?

3. People can actually overdose on spray tan?