Minelol76's Mentor Application: The Sequel

Your CKEY: Minelol76

Your Discord: The Incomplete Sociopathy#3387

How long have you been playing ss13?: 600+ hours on Bee, 10 hours on unmentionable servers.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Throughout my entire Space Station 13 career, I have not come across a single person who publicly vouched for my experience.

Game Experience (More Detailed): let’s say, I have an interesting history with game. At first I started out as fresh meat Assistant, spending an awfully long time trying to unbuckle myself from the arrival shuttle, then another round I spent learning controls, another round for more sophisticated mechanics such as combat system, health and medicine system, understanding why a banana peel is enough to shutdown most of the present Station threats and so on. Even after around 100 hours I spent playing as Assistant, not a single time I enjoyed any other role but the infamous greyshirt. “But assistant is role of the incompetent, the role for shitters and other griefers!” Hey, a stereotype is a stereotype, not a person, I have seen countless amounts of occasions where an Assistant performed better in most- if not all tasks that are specifically tied to other roles, the sheer freedom Assistant role provides to me gives me infinite possibilities to experience events to pass down to new players without possibly ruining the entire round. All in all, and my love for Greyshirt aside, Assistant only makes up 53% of my whole playtime, I also have put enough time in medical roles such as CMO, Geneticist, Medical Doctor and Chemist, security roles like Detective, Officer and HoS, Supply roles such as QM, Cargo tech and Miner (I have spent more time in Mining that I wish to disclose publicly) and a little of science. I didn’t touch engineering roles just because I can perform it with almost any other role (namely Assistant). I’m also a pretty seasoned Antag, if you’re curious about that.

What are your job hours? (Go to view tracked playtime under the ooc tab) image

Although I can’t do it now, I can tell you for certain that I have 307 Hours (53%) spent solely on Assistant, you have my word on this

Proof of that, picture taken few hours before 2021

Plus extra hours that I spent after Christmas Eve

Basic maths says you have around 600 hours, which is pretty good

A few questions

How to cool sm, 3 ways?

How to clone ling victim?

How to cure IPC of toxin damage

The best way I know to cool SM is to pump it full of supercooled gas, namely N2 since it’s less likely to catch on fire and drain the engine from Oxygen, and any other easily flammable gas in general.

Ling victims, or husked corpses are easily clonable, there are two ways of doing it. First one is simple if you want to keep the original body: using synthflesh patches worth of 100u or above to restore full integrity of the husked corpse. Second one is even simpler, perform an organ Manipulation on head to extract the brain and toss it inside of the cloning pod.

System Cleaner, duh. Assuming IPC by some miracle takes toxin damage, just grab yourself a syringe (preferably piercing one since I’m unsure if normal syringes work, since occasions on when IPC takes toxin damage is incredibly rare) and pray that they have substance processor.

Wow people get the ling one wrong all the time

You can not unhusk a body that’s been succed. You also can not clone the brain fresh out of the husked body. You must put the brain inside of a new body and clone that new body

Also please expand upon the SM answer, notably relate to piping and machinery

. . . I HAVE BEEN PLAYED LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

fr though, people keep saying that long victims is no different from husked body from space, looks like they were wrong

You see, every single engineer told me “max out all the volume pipes” so do that first I guess. Second, upgrade the freezers, Because t1 freezers actively sabotage the actual cooling system of space piping (which is actually true, I checked it on private with my friend), thirdly, craft your own personal freeze with an incredibly simple piping seperate from SM to pre-cool your gasses or use the one provided on Metastation. And for that ‘get rid of oxygen thing’ I mentioned… Slap empty yellow canisters on the output side of SM and turn on ‘expanded’ option on scrubbers

Honestly it’s hard to bother myself to learn Atmos since all I really use it for is portable oven flamethrowers or plasmaflooding to cause chaos

1: how many units of milk are in the kitchen, and how do you get more?

2: how does his grace work?

3: someone mhelps saying the science points stopped going up why?

4: how do you make a teleporter?

As stupid as first question is, I bet it is around 500 units of milk stuck in kitchen. To get more, you can either order more from Cargo via Food & Hydroponics tab, or produce cartons of milk from Botan’y Biogenerator which costs 25u of biomess per carton on tier 1.

His grace, although unused by me, works pretty easy for a mind to grasp onto. His Grace has unique hunger meter which can be refilled by attacking dead corpses with harm intent to devour them. The hungier His Grace gets or the more you feed it, the more buffs you get such as healing or extra damage, however if you keep it waiting without food for a while, you become unable to drop it and have very short time to devour someone before it eats you instead. If somehow it was dropped and it is still hungry, it will lunge onto players after a set intervals.

There are multiple reasons why science points stop going up, for example the Server Room run out of power, or someone deconstructed the servers themselves, or they overheated and exploded. Research Director also has ability to manually turn them off from the Server Controller console, although I don’t see why they would do it

For teleporter, you need three circuits, Teleporter Console circuit, Teleporter Station circuit and Teleporter Hub circuit. Slap them into machine and computer frames and bring yourself 5 Bluespace crystals. Examine what each machine needs, I remember Teleporter hub needs 3 crystals while Station only needs 2, or maybe it was vice versa.

Here we go

Low engi hours
Prepare to die
o7

5 Likes

:visible pain:

20 characters gang
]

The u of milk in the kitchen depends on the map, the milk spawns as part of the fridge and not its own item, here are the amount of fridges for each map

Meta, Box, Pubby, Endo, Corg, and Kilo have 1, BUT Delta and Donut have 2

Also Corg has 2 kitchen cabinets too

Stupid question.

All the maps

F = Fridge
K = Kitchen Cabinet
M = Meat Fridge

Pubby

Kilo

Delta

Meta

Donut

Endo

Corg

1 Like

It was stupid but the answer I was looking for was Pete can produce milk. Still good answers

+1

Pete is incredibly unreliable because it likes to smash you for literally no reason, and Biogenerator is at least 1000000x times better and faster compares to this joke of a goat