Milly! (Millii)Player-Feedback/Roast

One of my favourtie moths on Bee. Absolute pleasure to interact with, used to love having them come to the HoP line just to say hello and give me plushies :smiling_face:

She has eaten my wig a few times though…

smh.

I’m usually a lot more confident with medical whenever Millii is either the CMO or just Doctor, they really one of the most reliable docs there. Also appreciate them going out of their way to RP even with antags by using words over action (imainge doing that, cringe)

Also

:handshake:

2 Likes

cons:
-moth

pros:
+moth
+I stole their wings once

Used to play as Milly’s bodyguard, loved doing this.

Also, had a cool incursion round with them, was pretty fun. Interactions with Milly are always silly but not in the bad way

Screenshot 2022-06-14 215742

Milly is a man smh

1 Like

Leaked plasma in atmos and made my alarms go BZZZZZZZZZ

Im sawwwy
dies in the resulting fire

cool player

pretty smart and generally very respectful, can’t remember a time I haven’t been happy to have them on a shift, even when they’re antagging

(Moffspeak makes me want to commit airlock testing sometimes tho)

1 Like

does millii have windows xp running at max capacity in their head every time they want to form a sentence with more than 3 words
(not an insult, you’re fine)

1 Like

formally upgrading milly from “cool player” to “certified top tier” status

Probably my favorite CMO to play with, really fun and does her job well

Cute moff that really stands out from the rest.

I failed miserably as their bodyguard maybe more than twice. I am sorry.

As CMO, I took a bite out of some wings that were meant to be for Miriam, had 3 people including them annoyed at me while I laughed like an idiot OOCly and then cloned Milly for a new pair of wings

+1 overall, solid static in our community

1 Like

One of the antag players I look forward to spectating when they are on. I notice you always try to come up with a fun gimmick idea to lead your character and others in your path into.
I still remember the time Millii decided to brainwash crewmembers into becoming her goons, thus founding the moffia and taking control of the station before sec fought back.

A few days ago, you actually roleplayed as HeadRev, by making Millii one of the leaders of a new labor union, enticing crewmembers that were interested in joining and flashing them in this setting you helped create, the round culminating in a big strike. It worked so well, that security didn’t realize until late that it was actually a rev round, pushing players into roleplaying themselves since they had nothing meta to rely on.

All in all, great roleplayer, and I personnally appreciate how you do your best to set an example on how to roleplay as antag. You could get bitter or decide to sit on the sidelines and complain like others, but you are actually proactive and seem to have fun while doing it (I hope).

I didn’t write this post simply to express my appreciation though. I think there is room where you can improve your general RP, after having observed your antics for several months now.
You come up with good gimmicks that are rich enough to engage others, and manage to carry them well with your improv capabilities, however you seem to come short when it comes to the conclusion of the stories you initiate.
What I mean by that, is that your rounds when succesfull will reach a plateau at some point, where tension is at its peak and nothing can happen anymore without something drastic.

I believe this is due in parts to group inhibition, everyone is afraid to pull the trigger even when it is the only thing left to do, in my experience it is always pulled too late after a long time spent sitting around, and never too early.

It might also be due to not having planned ahead enough, I personnally think it is good to have a rough idea of how the story could end (my character’s death, someone else, a new normal like taking over the station, escaping etc.).

I remember during the Moffia round, you succeeding in storming bridge, emagging the comms console and telling the syndicate (me) that you had succesfully taken over the station but with nothing else for me to work with (I just said something like “K congrats” cause I really had nothing to work with IC that wasn’t excessive). It was clear that you didn’t think you would get this far, and thus you and others kind of shutdown and waited until sec would arm up and kill you all. You could have acted as the boss of the station, made demands, taxed departments, actually disabled sec etc.

I hope this is helpful in some way, this is my conclusion after having observed you during my ghost hours.

9 Likes

Very much love what they’ve been doing.

Very good RP, as well as choosing to rp, even if that means death. Which a lot of players cant even think about. I love the character, though I prefer Milly over Millii (used to that more).

Ik this is a player report and not a staff report, but I love the occasional missing letters in your bans. They bring a smile to my face. As well as the OOC says during rounds.

+1 we need more people who can RP like you

(P.S.: Her head :>)

I was been tricked, backstabbed, and I quite possibly have been bamboozled. Funny round though

1 Like

Wanted one head rev
Accidently made 2
Had to delete one, for some reason the message plays even during sdmin decinversion

2 Likes

Told me they weren’t a real doctor

was CMO

typical Milly CMO round. Godbless your moff-ness.

1 Like

Wait i thought admins couldnt do admin things when playing an antag? Or was that just tickets involving them

When in-game as an antagonist, head of staff, member of Security, or as a silicon (excluding pAI and Drone), you are required to de-admin.

I was observing at that point
Admin ghosts can use looc

Stupid moff, dont believe sec when we explain what xenos are because she reads COMICS.
10/10

Still doesnt explain why you showed up in the round end report.
Just doesnt make sense to me

Not that it really matters anyway, this isnt staff feedback.

As a player, millii is probably one of the best med-staff we have, always nice to see them around or even in comms