Michiru2 mentor app

You guys are right about notes and bans but I’m not sure it’s relevant since not a single one of them are for meta knowledge.

I’m just applying because I wanna help people out. I acknowledge that while helping people out I could get game mode knowledge. I’ve already said multiple times on the forum I typically play to lose for the sake of having fun. Heck if someone asked me how to kill the role I’m playing I’d tell them how and then let it happen just for the sake of giving someone new(er) to the game a W.

If there’s more to it than that, then I probably would rather rescind my dumb application.

Im surprised you dont have more atmos hours. I could have sworn I saw you plasma flood station as traitor atmos once.

Being non-traitor atmos is boring.

-1 from me.

A large number of notes and bans and also not really what I would like to see as a mentor from their history of community interaction, on discord and the forums.

Yea this is not a mentor style post. A ban just over a couple weeks. Many notes and a middling score is not going to cut it. Have discussed it with the memes.