Michiru2 mentor app

Your CKEY:
michiru2

Your Discord:
michiru2#4010

How long have you been playing ss13?:
I started in 2019 on a private server because I was scared of proper servers. Took a long break. Found Bee, loved it, been here ever since.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?:

Game Experience (More Detailed):

I’m at least relatively competent in every role and I have a stupid amount of trivial knowledge about the game stuck in my head forever sitting there uselessly. I’ve experimented with a lot of stuff on private servers (either hosted by me or by others) even outside of my hours on bee.

Anyway the point of all of this is I want to use my knowledge in this game for good instead of just hoarding it and doing nothing with it.

598 living hours is pretty good. +1

doesn’t look too bad, but could I get a total playtime? +1

You have a lot of bans, which are rather recent, too. -1

The atmos vents usually have blue on their sides, what does a vent with orange sides mean?

earn my +1 by answering this question, since you know everything and I guess this won’t be too hard:
how to make fusion, how to strenghten fusion to the point of getting impossibly strong nuclear particles.

for the how to make fusion, I expect the general things such as where to pump what and with what in mind. Saying about a specific layout is also good.

as a bonus, here is a list of answers needed:
for the strenghtening, you have two choices (I hope the second one is right as it seems to work best)

edit: this is a common question from my experience as a mentorhelp spammer (I really wanted specifics back then)

Fuck it +1. I wanna see how this turns out.

1 Like

-1 comes across as very immature and attention-seeking, I can see you quickly annoying other mentors+staff+people who mentorhelp and not being a good fit for the team.

1 Like

In all my time playing this game I’ve never encountered orange vents so I guess you stumped me.

living + ghost. 598 + 238.

I’m going to be honest, I’ve only done fusion by accident on syndicate lavaland spawner and I’ve never looked into the details or specifics of it because it’s dangerously close to self antagging and I don’t like being banned. Also it’s incredibly dangerous and borderline useless unless you do it inside the SM.

Realistically my answer would be “do it in a private server not here, you might mess up and get banned”

Ya dw, look at the server room air circulation system and tell me if you notice some super funny…
By saying orange you’ll understand wth is going on faster tho

Not our job. They might have a good reason such as hijack, and asking about it doesn’t mean they’ll 100% do it.

More questions

1. Some idiot gets dragged into medbay. Medhud shows a skull icon. Causes? Treatments?

2. How can you create dirt trays via botany?

3. How would you create a rudimentary, minimalist tcomms setup?

4. How are you supposed to get the protolathe & circuit imprinter as a free golem?

5. How would a space ninja steal research nodes?

6. How do you reset a cyborg?

7. How do you revive a cyborg?

8. How do you create tritium?

9. How do you get water vapor?

• Some idiot gets dragged into medbay. Medhud shows a skull icon. Causes? Treatments?
    Either they are dead past the point of natural defib or they are a skeleton. Revival surgery if they have a brain, cloning always works.

• How can you create dirt trays via botany?
    Use grass in-hand to make a grass tile, place the tile, dig it up with a spade to get sand. Use the sand in-hand to make sandstone, then once you have 3 sandstone you can make the almighty dirt pile.

• How would you create a rudimentary, minimalist tcomms setup?
    Guide to Telecommunications - BeeStation Wiki
    seriously though this guide is a godsend

• How are you supposed to get the protolathe & circuit imprinter as a free golem?
    liberator’s legacy in the funny mining points machine

• How would a space ninja steal research nodes?
    pick up the funny technology disk next to the R&D machine, slap it in, navigate to Tech Disk, load technology to disk

• How do you reset a cyborg?
    pulse the star wire (unlock cover, crowbar, remove battery with open hand, screwdriver, use multitool)

• How do you revive a cyborg?
    make sure it’s as welded and as wired up as it can be (expose wires and add wires if it says it’s burnt) then put emergency reboot module in with its cover open

• How do you create tritium?
    a shitton of oxygen and a tiny bit of plasma, the ratio is 97:3 o2:plasma

• How do you get water vapor?
    Water vapor is made from tritium burns. You can also order cannisters from cargo, and janitor starts with a can of it.

1 Like

Get rad collectors near it, it produces a lot of power.

Now about that, I might make fuusion guide for spessmen on yt, withholding any judgement here until you asked emissary of the depraved how to do fusion

I’ve seen a lot of fusion, I’ve never seen anyone actually put rad collectors near it.

Also “a lot of power” is kinda irrelevant since solars alone are adequate to power the station and won’t explode but this is a discussion for another thread.

Ninja gloves special interaction mode instantly copies tech from consoles.

At least explain in your own words or just paste it from the wiki.

Question 1: Exactly what will the monetary value be of a tank transfer bomb with 394 moles of tritium at 30k, 788 moles of oxygen at 30k, and 1500 moles of plasma at 50000k on the other end

Question 2: On average, how many arcade tokens do you have to redeem to get a pulse rifle?

Question 3: How much damage does one shot from a c20-r do to somebody wearing a syndicate space suit.

Question 4: What happens if the blackbox is deleted?

Nah jk, you’ve improved generally and are knowledgable enough so ill probably +1.

3 Likes

You have too many recent notes (and notes overall).

-1 because of notes and bans.

You have knowledge and no metagaming notes so +1

+1
Being accident prone is not a bad thing even if it generates notes.
Nothing outrageous on record. (other mentors have done worse in the past)
Victor… (still cringing at that one)
Boompow… (law fuckery was annoying)

Rest of you are cool.