Metric v.s. Imperial

SI fucking rocks and if anyone ever tells you the moon landing happened with the imperial system you need to tell them to look it up.

Because SI made the Moon landing possible.

1 Like

I beg you all to watch this
Those graphs make no sense and are really making imperial out to be like, the worst thing possible on earth.
It’s still a bad system, but it’s really not like utter garbage

I meant I’d like a way to only see Celsius. I’m not a nerd :sunglasses:

1 Like

I AM PROUD OF IT! lol

1 Like

Then what are you doing on a Research Station? lol

1 Like

Gas.

I’m well known for this.

Oh right… Why the fuck do we have the most gaseous person on the station working with our fucking ventilation systems?! Who knows how much she is farting down 'em!! Might as well just fill it with plasma…

1 Like

I miss miasma :pensive:

1 Like

Who? What? When?

Truly a dark day in the atmos wiki page.

2 Likes

This sounds like the sort of think I’d love.

1 Like

Well actually kelvin doesn’t have degrees :nerd_face:

Think You Know What Cinco de Mayo Means? You’re Probably Wrong | KQED ...

It caused a shitton of lag that’s why it was removed.

cargo mains would absolutely love to use scrubbers in lavaland during the times where it was filled with miasma to sell, effectively forcing a constant rendering of atmos changes over an entire extra Z-level, and even without this they’d constantly make miasma farms with 20 dead monkeys constantly producing gas that’s being pumped out, with no signs of stopping, while the rest of the station also had dead bodies pile up everywhere causing additional miasma

this also includes zam’s viro pr which seeked to make every positive buff have a drawback, which made self respiration force people to fart uncontrollably and constantly (filling the shuttle with *farts) - and those farts were coded to release miasma, so an extra source of lag

when miasma was removed, there was a massive drop in lag in rounds, and only a few cargo mains complained that it was out of the game because they didn’t have a “free instant money” option anymore

3 Likes

Hold on.

Did I just hear you say the phrase “Self respiration lead to people constantly farting and filling the shuttle with fart air also known as miasma?”

And this was in bee.

And I didn’t get to see it?

Damn…

That was BZ not Miasma. Was created as lavaland would spawn with a random amount of plasma. With the temp, pressure and other gases, BZ would naturally form. Combined with the (now removed) Air Scrubber exploit, you could easily farm more than a million credits in a round.

1 Like

Just host your own server with it, name it “Fart Sniffer” and then ban everyone on Bee who joins it.

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s good luck to the Barley Mow!