Melody Baker Player Feedback

Hello!
I just wish to know how the community feels about Melody as ive recently been more active than ever, and if there’s anything wrong with her, im usually playing security (yes, im a sec main) and when im bored you can find me in science doing nanites and toxins
Any feedback good/bad is appreciated

Have a silly cat for looking at my post

8 Likes

Yes.

I love Melody.

Want to have romance arc with someday.

But she a busy lady. Too busy for me </3

2 Likes

Likes Waltuh = +1
Stinky Cat = -1
Good teammate and part of sec gang = +1
Addicted to maint rats = -1
Is pro bullying Aden = +1
Is pro bullying Morgan = -1
Is finally playing again = +1
Is sec main = -1

Total: Melody’s cool and frend

3 Likes

Photo credit 1: me
Photo credit 2: tonty

8 Likes

1 Like

I’m aware of this.

But Aden got NOTHING on JOON.

I will kill him to the death if I have to :triumph::triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

Calm, robust secoff. Unfortunately haven’t had any exceptional/interesting action with ya to tell about, other than usual sec trivia.
Not sure about any specifics of your character do you have any quirks or unusual background?

1 Like

Very solid Seccie, always a pleasure to have a reliable officer on station when play high/mid pop rounds. Very solid in checking in, very calm and doesn’t bust a gasket over “WHACKIN THAT VALID” upon small infractions and even complicated misunderstandings.

also just really good RP wise, I’ve busted out booze as HoS once or twice and while you abstained it was a good moment, I also tested out the fact that you can pull felinid tails on you and I that was a pretty short but funny moment.

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten around making her background, but i do have something planned, just gotta work on it a lot more

1 Like

I haven’t seen her in sec yet, but I met her as a scientist earlier today and she was cool!

1 Like

really fuckin’ unpleasant experience today. dunno what other people are talking about when they say she’s not “whackin that valid” considering she was part of the sec team going around wordlessly blasting crew with assault rifles, strapping them down to chairs, forcefeeding and force-implanting.

not exaggerating on the ‘wordlessly’ part either, only when the experience was over did anyone explain it was part of a ‘cult bust’ (i was shot while standing still repairing brig powernet, alone, nowhere near anyone else who was getting arrested, after outing a cultist base to security). was not a cultist, was not armed, did not resist arrest.

talk to people smh

1 Like

@Halinder Well, im glad you atleast gave me some feedback, i really didn’t do much that round apart from taking care of the brig (warden duty) and deconverting the cultists that did come into the brig
And i do apologize for not saying much about the whole water+mindshield as i thought it was already pretty well known we had cultists, which was the main thing that supposedly brought you in (after searching your bag, giving you water and shielding) which… took me about 5 minutes? i let you go
But apart from that i only did some valid wacking when the shuttle was -1 minutes and docked already
But i do apologize if you had a experience with the security team that round (as i was mostly sitting in the brig and coordinating) but that one officer that shot lethals… at almost anyone he did leave me a bit bitter as it was completely unnecesary

Ill try and fix the part where i did not talk about charges when there was a cult (as you normally assume that’s the reason when there is one present)

I do appreciate the feedback tho

1 Like

how could ANYONE forget the baton blasting, smoke casting, bomb using cat of a gun? amazing charater, roleplays byond belief and always tries to make sure everyone is having fun, to the point of limiting themself to the extreme! 100/10, doesn’t even wear a cat collar like the other weirdos! truly a gold standard for felinids!

1 Like

Also :flushed:

both pictures in OP no longer works.

ill fix it… sometime once im not lazy

you should also make an application while you’re at it :slight_smile:
GOT’EM!

get back to sleeping nerd, never

why u so meanie :frowning:
Millions of runtime will be gibbed!

that’s soo’s problem now!

2 Likes