Offender’s CKEY: RVIIK

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Shaun Braun

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-24-2020

Round Number:21718

Rules Broken: Self-antag

Incident Description: Shaun Braun bombing medbay

Additional Information: 

Shaun Braun was in medbay storage and I was playing CMO. I told him to leave the room first but he didn’t want to so I flashed him and dragged him out the storage. He soon came back into the storage and tried to blow me and medical up with multiple combustible lemons. After that, I tossed a spear at him and he ran away into hallways where he still kept dropping lemon bombs on other bypassers too. I got critted by one of the lemons and he finished me off by knifing me to death. Considering he wasn’t even an antag it was quite the over escalation as I just didn’t want him trespassing.

inb4 there was no active threat and you having a flash AND spear gets you banned as well

Command staff having self defence tools. Namely a flash and a telescopic baton isn’t power gaming. Hell most of them spawn with those 2 items.

Flash is perfectly legal for command staff and the spear was on the medbay floor not something i was holding onto. Originally from the botanist himself, I presume.

well you never know with mrp. You could be banned for fighting back bc you’re not sec or something. Why would a CMO know how to throw a spear?

thats a funny way of spelling defense

shrug

Beestation MRP rules state this.
9. No Powergaming

As a non-security & non-command crewmember, you’re not an experienced soldier. Do not rush into danger without reason.

I was CMO aka command so I was allowed to fight back and even chase people that attack me.

1 Like

CMO is allowed or should be allowed to have some form of self defense due to “it” carries a traitor item along with compact defabs that can be quite useful if used properly or in a naughty way.

1 Like

Attack the CMO on any server and you should expect cholral hydrate flying your way pretty quickly.

3 Likes

I am sorry, but what kind of idiot wouldn’t know how to throw a spear? What kind of special military training or skill is required to pick up a stick and throw it?

7 Likes

I’ll take a look at this in after work.

there is a reason old militaries was literally 90% spears

even monkies know how to use spears

not carrying charcoal on you at all times

After going through extensive logs, I have found that the man never did throw any lemons. At all. I’m going to go ahead and reject this report.

I think something was missed in the logs, so I’m re-opening this thread.

Crossedfall is correct, I am a fucking idiot; I checked attack logs, not game logs. After going through the new logs I was given, I have found Shaun guilty. Applying a punishment.

Report Processed, hangy has been smacked.