Me when I made a superior sm setup

Me after being banned for making a superior sm that didnt actually make infinite rads but caused a massive radiation outbreak with anyone that stood within one tile of a eng in a rad suit to be instantly husked

12 Likes

-Blowout soon, fellow stalker!
-When?
-(turns on a pump) N O W

4 Likes

If you wear a rad suit, you’re immune to rads, no? you only get reds if you go close enough to the SM, or does that scale with amount of rads being produced? And that is still contained within it’s room, no?

your hardsuit/radsuit is contaminated and although you are immune, you can still spread rads by using the rads on your suit. Somes pieces of shit will sit next to the sm for 20 min and then run around in their hardsuit contaminating everyone with a equal amount of rads in a hundredth of the time

4 Likes

The weak should fear the strong.

(Also hmu when you’re on to dunk a can into the SM roundend)

1: Only CE’s hardsuit is immune to rads, rad suits are almost immune to rads and what rads you get through this almost immunity get out of your system before they manage to deal any damage. Normally. When rad count goes into millions what goes through the rad suit is no less lethal than the full blast.

2: What he did sent a radiation blast over the entire station. Nothing could contain it. Nothing
The only ones who survived were he himself, in his CE suit that is immune to rads, a few plasmamen, who are immune to rads, and a clown. I’ve no clue about the clown.

8 Likes

Well, damn. Did it create lots of energy at least?

No. When rads were released rad collectors were too busy getting vored by Lord Singuloth

5 Likes

Smh beestation hugbox CONFIRMED!?!?!?!?

3 Likes

изображение
изображение image0 изображение

bruh i just copypasted the template from google pics and there is random dude’s name on it
kek

6 Likes

actually in recreating it it has a limited range although it killed everyone that was becuase people walked near each other and spread a instantly husking amount

1 Like

made “infinite” (aka “undefined”) energy I saw it before I died

1 Like

tell me how tf you did it, i must know
i did something similar once, by pumping hot fusion mix directly into SM chamber. it spŃ–ked once and the insta-kill rads got to the bar, but then it shortened to only engie department

1 Like

I didnt It just contaminated my ce suit and the rads spread through dead husked bodys that where dragged to medbay and all over the place

3 Likes

@PowerfulBacon that’s pretty cringe ban then

1 Like

I realized after that the rads killed whoever I was near when I did it on a private server

It still did kill everyone becuase I didnt know and dragged a eng with 1 mil rads to medbay so

Okay Nik, I need to take classes from you.

erp classes? sure whenever you want.

2 Likes

I know how to erp, I need insta-kill rad SM setup classes, so when I get unbanned again I can get banned again. (maybe)