Mat05usz admin application v2

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Mat05usz

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Mat05usz#8583

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
I live in (GMT+1) time zone, but I don’t have a schedule. I join when I want to.

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
Another admin looking over LRP and MRP.

How old are you?:

Why do you want to be an admin?:

“Be the change you want to see”

How long have you been playing SS13?:
I started playing SS13 2 years ago.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
2 years, Bee is my first and only server

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:
8 I think, I have adminned Bee for 4 months.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
I have adminned 3 CoD4:MW servers, but it was back when I was a kid (13 years old or something, so like 2012), and I don’t remember it really.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
None.

Your strengths:
I love helping people.

Your weaknesses:
Even though I know english and shit, I feel very insecure when using it in VC.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
No.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
Patience, you get a lot of people that say: adminman, aheal because I am dead
or you get 10 similar tickets about george melons griefing while he isn’t really doing that.

What makes a staff team good?:
Just remember that we are here to have fun (it’s a game). Enforce rules but be chill about it, we are a newbie server, we sometimes get newbies (instead of ban evaders).

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
Making sure players have fun and rules are enforced.

What kind of player are you?:
I am a very chill and helpful player, when I’m not SSD I try to vibe or help people that need it.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
Maybe if I finally start joining VC, I’ll be less shit with my english.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
HoS gun is a thing that is wanted by traitors, so spacing it is bad. I would TP it back to the station and deal with the clown based on his ‘self-antag’ notes.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:

That person is most likely a shitter. I would aprison them delete their canister and ask a simple question ‘why?’.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Nothing, sometimes you just missclick with recipes and blow the machine, or just don’t know exact temperatures and blow the heater. IC issue and that’s it.

Also I know that I was deadminned under certain circumstances, I was in a really bad place at that time but it’s gone. I can explain it here if admins think this’ll help (or over a DM, whatever you prefer).

3 Likes

You didn’t leave on the best of terms, but you also could have left on much worse terms given your heavy disagreements at the time.

I’m willing to see another chance given.

+1

2 Likes

Answers are fine, was already staff before, I see no reason why not. +1

1 Like

I lied, I’ll write something today.

You were good admin, very well liked by people. I think you took your time and you are ready to comeback to the team once again. There were literally 0 problems with you as a mentor and I don’t think you have any recent bans. This coupled with over 1k hours of playtime means you know the community and rules pretty well.

This is one of the easiest +1s from me yet.
T: +3

1 Like

Bumping because I can. :flushed:

Who is this ?

+1

1 Like

the way this was censored i thought my screen had broke. . .

I would love to see you back

+1

T:+5

1 Like

Bumping. Also not only admins may write, if you think I am cringe, and I was a cringemin you can say it here, just make it so it’s about me trying to be an admin again, not the character (I have a thread for that):flushed:

You left your cat ears at the door when you left, pick them back up.

+1

2 Likes

Naah, I just switched genders and stopped stinking (like you do) :flushed:

2 Likes

Same opinion as Ruko.
+1

T:+7

1 Like

ACCEPTING AT +7

Welcome back cowboy.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.