Maskenary banned by Bastian0930

CKEY: maskenary

Admin’s CKEY: bastian0930

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both I think

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 01-18-2020

Round ID: 11605

Ban Reason: Killed someone by taking their air, didn’t respond. Appeal on beestation13.com

Appeal Reason: I didn’t mean to fully kill them and I healed them after I made my mistake.

Additional Information: I spawned in as engi, geared up, and went to tool storage to get flashes. I notice that both of them are gone and a plasmaman is just leaving. I suspect he took both of them so I ask to hand one over. He doesn’t so I loot his pockets and I notice his plasma internals tank dropped. I picked it up and told him I’ll give it back if he gives one flash. He collapses, I quickly search him, and he has no flash so I get to putting the internals back on. I fumble around a bit and eventually get him breathing but unconscious. I bring him to medbay and put him into cryo for healing. Some stuff happens after that and I get arrested so I leave my computer to do some other things I needed to do.

I understand. He later pmed me saying you tried healing em and a unban is good. I didnt see that. I’ll unban you asap.

It’s the truth

But for filter reference why would the engie destroy the wall to enter there

Ty for trying to save me though