Martin spes (bee man)

Tortured him on syndie radio into giving me a piggyback ride, ended up getting hit by his desword instead.

Still a great lad and boss, also plays some nice songs. 10/10

2 Likes

Once again, proved that they are a perfect organism for antagonism, I just hope you get more traitor rounds at this point.

1 Like

Every interaction I have had with martin buzz has felt LRP.
Very robust player, very skilled at the game, but not the best character to play around from an RP or fun point of view, in my opinion.

Maybe stop worrying so much about greentext and consider aiming for fun instead, I know that you can, I’ve seen you on one of your more goofy days and it’s certainly a good time.

6/10, can do better.

2 Likes

Ive seen screenshots of Martin in a maid outfit being used as a honey farm, very sad times 3/10

Good RD always, plus Apid +1 would call hive mate

1 Like

Has the best roundstart jokes over all the science comms

1 Like

1 Like

Rip the Head of Spes.

Will miss you gamer.

1 Like

Well well well if it isin’t the big buzz himself.
Mostly see you as a competentish captain now a days.

1 Like

Great Captain, very very good, bit too focused on role obligations for my liking but it comes with the Captain turf i guess.

1 Like

i can see how i’ve been a bit strict yea… I’ll try to become more chill as captain

1 Like

ApidB
i seek the opinions

2 Likes

funny martin bee

1 Like

Martin get out of your chair and back out onto lavaland, the tail of the dragon awaits you

1 Like

I love this bee, he is a national treasure and I cherish him with all my being

5 Likes

I will never forget the round I turned into a plushie with you. For Soo-min…For Melody! We showed that blob.

2 Likes

my lord, the necroposts!

thank you both <3<3<3<3<3

1 Like