Martcraft Admin Application

**Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):**martcraft

**Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): **martraft#3685

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): I’m available in the weekends almost the whole day, and at workdays mostly 16-18 (with some exceptions being earlier).

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Probably just RPing as CentCom or when observing, just handling tickets.

How old are you?: 13

Why do you want to be an admin?: I want to increase fun for everyone by helping them out.

How long have you been playing SS13?: around 1 and a half years.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: a year

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 7

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Yes, I was an admin on a barotrauma server called memeship and I’m now admin on a SS13 server called Robust Station

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: I have no alternate accounts.

Your strengths: Friendly, good roleplayer for the MRP server, quick learner, not really someone searching for a power trip.

Your weaknesses: Not alot of hours (Damn you school!), bit lazy…

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: If someone is acting inmature (sounds strange from a 13 year old, but you know what I mean)

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: not getting power drunk, being friendly and patience.

What makes a staff team good?: A good staff team keep the server healthy and the people on it happy.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To maintain the rules and the server.

What kind of player are you?: Just doing my job, try not to get killed, and just having fun with people!

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: Not alot to be honest, I would still be the same fun loving and rule following space comrade…

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: I would inform the HoS via the headset that a one time replacement gun is on the way on behalf of CentCom Insurance after wich I drop in the HoS gun via the cargo pod. After that, I warn the clown via a bwoink not to do that anymore.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I will ask him why he has done that, and listen to why he has done that, after that I will probably job ban him from engineering related jobs and give him a ban for a week or so…

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: IC issue, if he didn’t do it deliberately… I won’t intervene.

Min age for admemery is 18

Based he’s even younger than me!

He’s younger than all of us sherlock

Nah I’m secretly 7 years old

2 Likes

Caecilius est in horto :flushed:

Teoman est fictilis :flushed:

im even younger :sunglasses:

Bro that’s the wrong word order.

Teoman is also not a vase.

4 Likes

Word order doesn’t matter :flushed:
Also I called him a brick not a vase
Fuck Google

Our minimum age requirement for staff is 18. This is to keep protection from liability with an all ages community and NSFW material. As admins, we are expected to moderate NSFW and while moderating protects the general community, staff must be 18 to be able to that. I will have to deny this as it is a pretty strong policy.

Thank you for the application though, it is appreciated to see so many people applying to help out.