Marshturtle banned by cerebrallolzy

CKEY: Marshturtle

Admin’s CKEY: cerebrallolzy

Servers: Both

Ban Type: Perma

Ban Date: 4/19/2021

Round ID: 28938

Ban Reason: Metagaming/Metacomming

Appeal Reason: I’m very slow at typing so I often metacomm with my friends, this isn’t a malicious intent, we just do it to easily share chemical recipe’s or other game knowledge. This friend I was metacomming with was also new and was interested in the science/chemical portion of the game, so I helped him learn the controls and such.

Additional Information: I was never warned by an admin, I would of replied with compliance, but I don’t know.

Your “new” friend makes meth IMMEDIATELY. He then makes “happy pills” with a lethal dose of meth in them.

Sorry, slow typing doesn’t excuse metacomms you were already banned on Fulp twice for this.

bruh…

Using that kind of communications gives you an unfair advantage and is strictly forbidden on this, and most other servers.

I suggest getting a vouch from another server. If you are using outside of the game means of communication to teach someone how to play you have to ahelp it.

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Rules#R9_Metagaming_and_Meta-communications

“If you wish to use meta-comms to help assist/teach new players, contact an admin first and we will likely allow it.”

If your excuse is that you didn’t know you shouldn’t do that because you didn’t read the rules, I’m sorry to say, but it does not help.

I motion for a vouch as well… I’ll leave this open for the rest of the day for more input from other admins.
Not knowing the rules doesn’t help your case at all however… please become savvy with our rules before you attempt to get the vouch. Otherwise, it’ll just be pointless as you’ll most likely land yourself here again.

Alright, I have refreshed myself on the rules, I had broken R9. Where can I get this vouch?

Basically play any reputable server for some time without causing issues so the can vouch for your behavior

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Player failed to respond after 2 weeks, closing.

You are free to make another appeal.