Marshmellow10 Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for @Marshmellow / Marshmellow10

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

5 Likes

Literally who?

3 Likes

While I’ve yet to see Marsh in their moderator boots they are the kind of person that brings quality to the server just by interacting with it.

Time will tell them to be a suitable pick no doubt!

2 Likes

Willingness to take decisive action for bad ticket conduct is extremely beneficial to the entire team as it removes a major source of burnout from the pool of possible tickets.

11 Likes

Thank you for being so cool :pray:

5 Likes

mothmin :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

Nice moderator, a little overrated IMO for the early game but in the staff meta in general is a good pick with good enough patience, but since it’s a new addition we will see how future patches treat them. Solid B tier

12 Likes

Didn’t let me name the station “skibidi station” so that bumps them up from a 7/10 to an 8/10

10 Likes

bomby cool admin I like him :3

2 Likes

Their capacity for coming up with horrifyingly creative admin-abuse terrifies me. Leaving a tape recorder inside a chest cavity is something I could have never come up with.

3 Likes

Made fun of me for my first SM delam… roasted by a marshmallow… smdh

4 Likes

I like bombyyy cool admin I think he is cool and fun :clap:

3 Likes

I think marsh good admin yeah

1 Like

“Arsemellow.”

Good sport. Fun to admin with. 10/10

2 Likes

Constantly bollies me in dicord and call me bad name like wagy and tell me to shut up like I don’t get it I’m just being an innocent guy like ??? I called him assmellow after I red ban oage and he bolly me???

(Good admin, makes mistakes, but who doesn’t, I’d say solid)

Edit: when eye mesge him on dicord he call me dtupid american and told me not griff like ???

2 Likes

Gibbed me then turned me into a burger.

10/10 would roleplay as their personal CC cook again

2 Likes

Popped rain soho’s leg off. Gave her a new one then made the popped off leg chase us all the way to the shuttle. 10/10 would scream in horror as a leg broke through several walls again.

2 Likes