Make it fun to play as an AI

AI is basically a door opener and a shitty slave that is immobile and can die easily
crewismov doesn’t really let you do shit and you can’t even suggest law changes (which is good)
there should be a default "every enemy of nanotrasen (or something else) is not considered a crew member) because most heads don’t upload that law/even change the laws in the whole round

that’s just my opinion what are your thoughts?

1 Like

also soup sensors soup sensors

1 Like

If you don’t want to help the crew and only kill, “Enemies of NanoTrasen,” then play security, instead. AI is meant to be played in good faith, not how many people you can kill in one round.

7 Likes

The ai is a semantics machine, define me CONCRETELY, AND UNDOUBTEDLY SO what qualifies a man as Enemy of Corporation right now

1 Like

that is true you’re right but sometimes AI games are really boring and i don’t want to just kill i’m just stating how it can be “better” (sort of) also maybe an AI shell at the start of the round would really really help solve AI being boring

The ai is meant to be a quirky spin on observing the round, if you want vanilla fun, dont do ai

that’s true and i completely agree with you but i’m just saying that it’s boring for me i’m not trying to get AI removed

I don’t know, i don’t find it boring.

1 Like

Then just dont play it.

Part of the fun of playing the AI/Cyborg is just whatever persona/personality you play with. Just pick a famous media character or a depiction of AI and just roll with it. It also makes it a bit fun for the crew, personally I like the snarkier AI’s that commit fully to the order “AI, raise sass/humor level by 80%”. Also yes the crew is going to be stupid, people are going to upload memes laws far before they upload an actual useful one.

AI can be very engaging on certain rounds where you’re actually involved in the gamemode

problem is in those situations, half the time its nukies and you get killed first before you can even order a borg to hide you.

what’s next, you gonna ask to make ss13 fun?

but yeah, sometimes I get burnt out from silicon roles and it’s not fun anymore. try doing something different.
Being shitsec will always refresh things up :+1:

1 Like

I don’t think AI is boring at all.

Sometimes you have so much to do its overwhelming, but still a lot of fun