Make buttons hackable

There is more than one way to remove the lock on an APC my friend.

its to late
theres already new discussion
curse you evil necromancer!

1 Like

not what I meant, it can be difficult to PHYSICALLY access the button. as in standing next to it.

I love necromancy.

Oh yeah thats right.

However its a good way to lock yourself in if you have the APC that powers them secured.

Just remove any access from the button period. That way no one can ever open it.

well you can have a similar effect with a door if you use bolts and turn off APC power. I still feel like a button should be hackable with some extra steps, like a reinforced door. I would not go so far as to make it as hard as a vault door, but that would still be better than nothing.

Well the problem with blastdoors are that you cant break them as easily as doors…which is literally why they exist.

yeah, true. but if you have acess to the button there should be no reason to be unable to open the door, nothing should be that invulnerable to attack, with special exclusions such as the nuke of course.

I am firm believer that almost everything should be able to be opened, atleast with the right tools.

It takes more time and firepower to break a blast door than a reinforced vault door. Trust me when i say this. You dont want this to change.

It also shows just how lusciously powerful Syndie explosives are in general.