Lydia Nere Feedback

Go.

*Twingo is not allowed to post.

6 Likes

I like you already.

I like you so I won’t fart on your post

10/10 would headpat

I love Lydia This text will be blurred

I really like Lydia as a character, she’s cute and hyperactive as well as smart!

But in terms of RP, I feel like I never really have RP with them. It always feels like they run around hyperactive doing their own thing constantly. But PLEASE correct me if I’m wrong, it may just be because I’ve not had much “character” interaction with her!

say what now???

1 Like

BurgerGrin

1 Like

No wonder Lydia Nere is so robust, I genuinely wondered who Lydia is and it makes sense now honestly. Best miner, I saw you singlehandledly genocide the entire drake species off of lavaland, i’ve seen you make a morph proof ore silo, the hits just keep on comin honestly. If I see Lydia, i know there’s gonna be solid RP, with a solid character behind it.

who is Lydia Nere

Lydia is one of the most wholesome players, she is very good at their job and a pleasant person to be around, I like her. More players should be like her

Made a rib vendor across from my donut stall!
Taught me how to traitmilk plants!
Kills the entire population of lavaland for fun!

Very cool!
10/10!

One day I’ll be the one on top of the miner leaderboard…
(I like to think we have some kind of unspoken rivalry when it comes to the leaderboard)

(very cool in general, lovely interactions)

I remember the one time i latejoined as miner like 30 mins in, and you strolled in Cargo with like 3 ash drakes armors and an assortment of trophies and asked if i needed anything
10/0

what does that leaderboard leaderboards?

2 Likes

Amount of boss beaten in general.

so, amount of sex not had? :trolled:

4 Likes

What do you mean? I get fucked by this game all the time.

8 Likes

20240123_092733

Lydia is cool beans that shows Odette all sorts of cool stuff so she can one day try to imitate those things and then explode in the attempt