WhyisCaeciliusTaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:Sage

Ban Type:Apperance

Ban Length:

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**03/20/2020

Round ID:13666

Ban Reason:Joined MRP as "Adolf Hitler"

Appeal Reason:
Basically, the Ban Reason is a lie. I didn’t not join the round as Adolf Hitler. All I did as a Wizard Defender was to use the magical mirror to change my apperance, which is no where near 'joining the MRP as ‘Adi’.

Additional Information:
Despite My best effort none of my ahelp were answered. I didn’t even get admin message at any time. That’s not very polite at all.

Wait, naming yourself adolf hitler gets you banned?
Then why chrono legionners exist?..

1 Like

i once had to delete an adolf hitler in gene
it was fucking cool
so yea @Caecilius give ghosts Chrono agent role to kill any hitlers
dont ban brudas like this…

Yes you can get banned for naming yourself Adolf Hitler, it’s not just against naming rules but it’s a particularly offensive one to pick.

Use a lore-friendly name, and follow the naming conventions for your species. Do not use the names of famous real/fictional people/characters.

In regards to the ban appeal, it’s an easy check if it was roundstart or not - I’ll look when I can if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

I’ve promised to help and forgot for a day or so before. I’ve not let one sit for almost a week like this after promising to help before - I’m sorry for that.

However, I’m here now and can say all I can really do is edit your ban reason to reflect what actually happened. You still chose to name yourself Adolf Hitler, which has been deemed to be just as much of an offense as choosing to from roundstart creation.