Lost Discord Note Appeal

Discord ID: lost6344

Admin Discord ID: Beebot’s warn doesn’t say who it was

Ban Type: Mute

Ban Length: Until the end of time

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/08/2022

Ban Reason: R2/13 Violations. Keep your political opinions to yourself, also don’t praise the death of others.

Appeal Reason: I’m going to be honest I don’t remember what I said here, it was probably something spicy based off of the ban reason. I will not do it again, pinky promise.

Additional Information: It’s been well over a year so I think I have done a good job on not being ?political or celebrating deaths.

Can I do two in the same post? If so here’s a second

Discord ID: lost6344

Admin Discord ID: Beebot’s warn doesn’t say who it was

Ban Type: Mute

Ban Length: Until the heat death of the universe

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/13/2022

Ban Reason: Posted a link to english swear words which included slurs and the n word. Don’t.

Appeal Reason: I plead ignorance, I imagine I probably googled list of swears, glanced over it, didn’t notice anything, and sent it. Which yeah I should have done more due diligence. Who bundles slurs with swear words though c’mon whosever website that was.

Additional Information: I think it’s important to note I haven’t been disciplined in game or on discord for any slurs or swears that I directly or indirectly said aside from this one time. I think that’s pretty good evidence it was a lapse in judgement in not vetting things fully rather than it being a mask slip moment or something.

I’m willing to lift both of these. The swears one was honestly pretty eh as far as warnings go, honestly didn’t need a full blown point for that one.

As for the other one, that warning was mine. You had some choice things to say about the Queen, Russia, and other then-events around the time of her death. Just avoid politics and we’re good.

2 Likes