CKEY: The Secret Slav

Your Discord: ThatSecretSlav

Offender’s CKEY: RewriteitinRust and anotha one

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lord Ouranos and Jalapeno Pepper

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2019-10-25

Round Number: 8373

Rules Broken: 2 and 3

Incident Description: >be assistant, get a toolbox full of tools and insools, get an atmos hardsuit cuz almost everything is BoH bombed, go to sec because doors are open, go into warden's place, Lord Ouranos disquised as det and HoS come in, say "bro remove your hardsuit real quick", thought they wanted to mindshield me but they injected me with like 4 or 2 lethal injection syringes for just going into sec, also HoS  finished me with my fire axe which I got in atmos along with da atmos hardsuit

Additional Information: pls ban he

Can confirm, Lord Ouranos does this shit all the time.

Can also confirm that ouranos is a shitter, literally will kill you if you push him.

1 Like

I also request that he should be authorized by admemes to be valid so we can give him a taste of his own medicine. Besides he’s hella unrobust.
Overkill or just alright

1 Like

agree with both facts, he is shitter and unrobust, why isnt he banned yet, already has 2 reports on forumz, also he self antaged in mrp server

thought they wanted to mindshield me but they injected me with like 4 or 2 lethal injection syringes for just going into sec

You forgot the part where you tried to break into Armory, though, Slav?

[2019-10-25 09:18:42.008] ATTACK: The Secret Slav/(Tyrone Big) has attacked [Armory] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Brig Control (116, 176, 2))

BlockquoteYou forgot the part where you tried to break into Armory, though, Slav?
[2019-10-25 09:18:42.008] ATTACK: The Secret Slav/(Tyrone Big) has attacked [Armory] with the fire axe (Wielded) (Brig Control (116, 176, 2))

Did he attack the armory door once or more times? And did he grab anything from the armory? And also chat logs would be useful

He attacked once, but it’s nonetheless quite suspicious.

It is suspicious, But i would like to know if the players in the report did see it happening or just killed him for no reason

I only hit it once, but I stopped after I heard a door near perma open so I kinda just stood there until they went into the warden’s office, but the timing was a couple of seconds different when I hit the door and when they went through perma to me, also it is quite literally impossible to hear me hit it from like a wall away

Aight

Due to this and more stuff the more I digged, he’s permanently banned from both servers.

Botnis mad.

1 Like

Boomer destroyed, mission accomplished
Also I learned of a way to get 10K strange seeds on MRP so uh, uh oh

1 Like

If I see you doing the equivalent of terrorism done by Greenpeace or some green NGO, i’m dropkicking you.

Memes asides, take care lads.