LodedDiper role banned by Haliris

Title: [CKEY] banned by [Admin’s CKEY]

CKEY: LodedDiper

Admin’s CKEY: Haliris

Ban Type: Command

Ban Length: 14 days

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2023-02-17

Round ID: 42761 (the round the ban was applied)

Ban Reason:

You must roleplay, be excellent to each other. As captain, executed an assistant who was making irrational and impossible claims about being responsible for mass bombings and being the cause of the brand intelligence event. Made no effort to try and work with the gimmick the assistant was going for, and seemed to have been motivated by the will to round remove that player because they thought they could. Roleplay cannot work if people are motivated by the will to make others rounds worse. We expect more of captains. Created as a result of player report: LodedDiper Player report #2

Appeal Reason: I apologize for executing the person in question, and for how I argued in the report (which might have contributed to my punishment in the end). I was salting because I was in the middle of applying for moderator and this threw a wrench into the whole thing. In fact, the very reason this report is up is because the player was upset at how unapologetic I was about the whole thing on discord.
When this incident happened I was relatively new to captain. Now it has been several months in passing, and this time I have greatly changed the way I play command roles. Of course, even bad conduct that happened a long time ago can’t just go unpunished, which I understand. However, I will promise that anything like in that round won’t ever happen again, and that I will not just take space law out of context and run with it, but that I will keep the other players in mind too.

Additional Information:

I’ll try to look into it tomorrow.
Especially Regarding the lapse of time between the day the report was made, and when I was able to process it.

You’ve had 12 captain rounds between when the report was made and when it was processed.
I did consider the issue raised in the report coupled with your overall mindset to warrant this rather harsh punishment in the given context.

However, it is true that you played these aforementioned 12 rounds without any incidents. I hope you did indeed improve at playing the captain on the station, and understand better why the interaction that got you banned in the first place was subpar.

Appeal accepted