Local lizard applies for mentor

Your CKEY: PicoTableti

Your Discord: Gatling#0079

How long have you been playing ss13?: i dunno, like 2 years or something? i haven’t been counting

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: i honestly don’t think anyone would

Game Experience (More Detailed):
hours go places here and there, I honestly just made this because someone told me to in #questions back on the discord

my atmos knowledge kinda fucking sucks alongside my knowledge of nanites and virology, but i feel like i have everything down otherwise

3 Likes

these are every single mhelp ever asked

1. mentorhelp from Gamer98: Is this server LRP?

2. mentorhelp from PeopleOfColourDisliker88: [litterly just the nword 50 times]

3. mentorhelp from Worriedman53: Yo this bitch griefin (there are no no admins at the current time)

4. mentorhelp from IRanOutOfIdeasForCkeyNames: is the SM going to delaminate with this setup?

5. mentorhelp from Sexo27: help

6. mentorhelp from sjjfidyjgh: Can I kill geneticists for not giving me genes as tot?

and the most common mentorhelp

1. mentorhelp from CertainlyYouScience: Do you like Fortnite?
1 Like
  1. “nah we’re mrp”
  2. i kill the guy (admin)
  3. “have you tried gibbing the guy or pinging admins on discord”
  4. “you are aware we cant see the setup”
  5. “ok”
  6. yeah but preferably dont
  7. what is a “fortnite”

the intended roleplay level is said to be around “MRP+”

I know this because I asked Llol this very question

alright

alright

should specify that all mentors see is your ckey and your mentorhelp, no ability to mghost or something like that at all

same as above

should tell them to ahelp rules questions

overall +1, I would +0.5 but I hate non-whole numbers, needs more assistant hours

1 Like

Questions are for nerds just get in

+1

1 Like

This isn’t a great response as they could potentially be a murderbone antag, or the mhelper’s definition of grief is different than the rules. Don’t encourage them to murder as non antag please.

I will give you an open ended question. What are some alternative ways of getting some highly sought after items? Advanced sunglasses, toolbelt, insulated gloves, or whatever else you can think of.

advanced shades, you can hack the sec clothes vendor for em, find them in maints, rob the lawyer, beat the hop/cap
toolbelts are occasionally in the public tool lockers, strewn about engineering and maints, can be made in botany
insuls you can buy, tide into tech storage, order on cargo and beg the QM to approve your order, find in maints with that one layout that has the bookcases, mailman outfit and clothes locker

occasionally on meta, a syndie box of throwables spawns at the theatre (take your reinforced bolas tiders), you can just order a reflective vest at cargo iirc, mining can get a copy of the cap’s laser, exploration can get a copy of the captain’s sabre and hos gear, and you can complete the “top secret papers” mission by stealing it from the lavaland syndie base iirc

edit: remember to use wirecutters on insuls people, it buffs them :uje

Good enough answers for me. +1

Total: +3

I find the answers to some of these straight up bad(not in terms of knowledge but rules related or bordering rules)
I’m going to - 1 this until more questions, I’ll ask some later today.

This is a question where you tell the person to ahelp instead basically. Our roleplay standards are set by our rules and stuff relating to our rules is being handled by admins. As a result, questions regarding our RP-level should in most of the cases be an adminhelp and not a mentorhelp, and the handling mentor should state that.
Also i‘ll see if i can look into this application in detail in the near future.

This is untrue.

No. Adminhelp it. You should preferably not be responding to these.

Do not encourage players to possibly break the rules by “gibbing” people. You should encourage adminhelping only.

At this moment, I dont believe you would spread a good message as a mentor.

-1 from me.

Well, perhaps a little more than a day later, here’s the questions:
1.“How do I plasmaflood?”
2.“Where are the station blueprints” (You are playing the CE for this one)
3.“How do I set up the supermatter?”
4.“Can I kill this guy for breaking into my office?”
5.“Where is my workplace?”
6.“What the fuck is Haroperidol”
7.“How should I complete my objective?”
8.“How do I sacrifice as a Heretic”
9.“How do I cure a virus?”
10.“Why can’t I unhusk this guy?”
11.“How can I delam the SM into a tesla?”

I am perfectly willing to change my vote if answers to these are satisfactory

“What are some ways I can get shocked by doors without convulsing if I don’t have any insuls?”

“How can I make Bath Salts? Where can I get most lf the ingredients for it?”

“How can I increase the shock damage on a door as AI?”

“My virus extrapalator is detecting a disease but not what it is??? Help???”

would ask more but i’m not a mentor and just wanna get some more in there

Denying this primarily due to recent inactivity. You haven’t connected in thirteen days and you’ve barely played at all this past month. I also find some of your answers to be pretty weak, mostly rules related ones. You’re welcome to apply again in the future when you’re actively playing.