Lmaoing @ current state of things

motherfucker it’s called the butterfly effect aka you are :100: % to blame

Now qwerty is claiming it’s a “miscommunication”.

sole didnt you literally admit you had autism or something

Is this another mad thread nice

mad that ike was literally trying to throw us all under a bus to appease reddit, which is what i, until further notice, 100% believe he was trying to do, with how strongly he defended this, him saying it’s ok if we lose 30 if we gained 5, and the actual reddit thread where he incites people to join since ‘toxicity’ is removed, but says to wait a few days for the drama to die down.
the thread in question.

no. stop trying to get me to break character

“This is the internet” is not an excuse for homophobia, racism or any other kind of biggotry. The server, (and the rest of the internet) would be a much better place without people who live by that philosophy popping up to justify being insufferable and self-centered and blaming other people for being offended like it’s their problem.

agreed. the internet is real life. we’re all people

lmaooo i told everybody to kill themselves like 8 times

MRP belongs in MRP dont mess with the LRP

BeeStation Golden - For Beginners! Low RP Chaotic Fun!

LRP/Golden was meant to be the more newbie friendly server, a place for learning the game and not being too fearful of disturbing RP because you’re bad. MRP had to become the server for learning because LRP went from chaotic to a chaotic shitshow of robusting, bragging and complete toxicity - seeing who can stretch the rules the farthest without getting in trouble because the admins can barely keep up.

Don’t tell me not to mess with LRP when it’s so far past what it was supposed to exist for because it was taken over by people who feel entitled to ignoring basic decency and respect towards others. New people don’t want to learn on a server that welcomes and encourages this.

2 Likes

When i came on bee it was a shitshow already and I loved every minute of it… no fear of saying the wrong shit and being suddenly beaned. Now its different and there are expectations, but we can fix that with a simple profanity filter for the less jaded people out there.

You could mess with toxins and accidentally cause an explosion and not get job banned, you might OD people in medbay and accidentally kill them, but you could also not know how the hell to use a medkit and keep slapping people with it too.

4 Likes

I put 300 hours on bee before this happened and newbies got answers from at least 2-3 players on mechanics or how to play the game whenever they asked. I wasted entire antag rounds just to hang out with newbies who asked questions. I even pretended to be new one round as a head rev, walking around and saying ‘I’m lost’ and converting players who stopped to talk to me (revs won btw)

The problem isn’t the playerbase, the problem is people like you with your shit mentality: you don’t ask “How do I improve my playstyle?” it’s always “How do I control other players to keep them from doing things I don’t like?”

7 Likes

Yeah, nobody wanted to play on toxic LRP, that’s why it was consistently highpop.

8 Likes

ah noo babby mad people say bad word :((((
stfu retard i will always help new people while insulting them
mad?
good
stay mad

3 Likes

I mean, we have plenty of bans for meta comms, and murderbone rules are usually enforced (though there are some situations where it can be hard to tell if it’s rule breaking).

Well bee has been dossed every round Ive been on today. I wonder if that n word ban was worth it?

every time the crash exploit is fixed another pops up epic

Im sure theres hundreds of ways in beecode alone to exploit and crash the server, and theres always TRUE ban evasion and griefing, so its not going to stop