Llol111's Admin Application for the recruitement drive

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): llol111

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Derpling#4498

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): How much time i have to play/admin can varry wildly, as i am a univeristy student and workloads can be unexpectedly more or less than usual.
I am generaly available from 8-10 Pm and, depending on above described circumstances additionaly for some hours in the afternoon ( for example from 4 to 7 Pm on a good day, making for 5 hours total).
My timezone is GMT+1 ( Germany )

What changes, if any, would you bring?: The only change i intend to bring is for beestation to have more consistent admin presence.

How old are you?: I am 20 years old.

Why do you want to be an admin?: The headmins have called for a recruitement drive for admins, as there are not enough of them. I would like to thow my hat into the ring to try and change this.
I enjoy beestation alot and being allowed to help this server be fun for all would be great, even if it means a bit more stress for me.

How long have you been playing SS13?: I coudnt tell you exactly. I belive i first tryed the game shorty after Sseths video, but did not get into it properly untill some time the middle of 2019.
Hours wise, i have 401 hours in the game, 223 of those on beestation and 178 on TeeGee.

Proofs:
Beestation - https://puu.sh/FRTNk/7c609cb61a.png
TeeGee - https://puu.sh/FRTRG/0c60ac34d7.png

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: See Above, please.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: I’d give myself a 7 or an 8, if you dont consider my lack of robusting skill.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: N/A
I’ve had a look at all the admin buttons trying stuff out in a private server, but i wouldnt be able to tell you how well i could actualy admin, since i havent done it before.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
I do not think this is valid “admining” experience, as i was 16 at the time and it mainly involed gibbing spawncampers and baning hackers, but i was an admin on a dingy little TF2 server for a while.

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: I do not.

Your strengths: Willingness to learn and be taught proper admining procedures, a love of the game and this server, the abilty to listen to feedback and change acordingly.

Your weaknesses: While i am perfectly willing to play on the LRP server if there isnt an admin on, i do prefer the MRP server quite a bit.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Sometimes when i get abusolutely rekt i tend to get a bit salty, but i dont think anything gets me REALY mad.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Above all, the willingness and ability to cooperate to with other team members and the desire to make the game fun for ALL!
Rule and policy knowlege is also important, of course.

What makes a staff team good?: A team can only ever bee as good as its cooperation, and its leadership. I think it is important for a well functioning team to have a variety of oppinions and personalities, focused by common goals or vision, provided by the higher ups.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: In the Context of ss13 the purpose is to keep the game fun for all, by enforceing some rules. Banning griefers and people who ruin others fun should be the goal.

What kind of player are you?: I can enjoy playing any role, but i tend to shy away from physical fights, so my security and antag game is fairly weak, i need a STRONG material advantage to feel confident picking fights with anyone.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I think i will inevetably become more jaded having to handle tickets and shiters every time i play, but i might also gain confidence in my jugements with experience. Being “forced” onto the LRP server will also serve to make me more robust.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: This is probably an IC issue, as the Clown is supposed to prank the crew. This depends on the context of course, but i would not do much besides return the gun and maybe give the clown a little talking to,td depending on the context. If it is MRP, perhaps even a note, but only if there was circumstances (like the HOS being in a chase at the time)

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: This is clear self-antag and while i would of course investigate and question the offender, this will certainly result in a harsh ban, as it is not possible to plasma flood without an understanding of how the atmos loops work.

If the damage to the station was vast enough, i may also heal the stations inhabitants.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Nothing, this is again an IC issue. On the MRP server, i might tell them to be more carefull and read up on the wiki, if the issue was ahelped.

Edit: Cleared up a tiny mistake in the “How long do you have time” section, and fixed some minor spelling mistakes.

This app checks all the boxes, with respectable playtime, a clean record and good question answers.

+2

Good app, good hours, clean past
+1
T:+3

What caecillius said but with a +1 instead

T:+4

I like the app, only one note with a good amount of playtime.
+1

T: +5

Meets all my requirements for a trialmin, +2

Thanks for the song

With the clean record and application I’m willing to give this a +2 without further questions as well.

T: +9

Accepting at a +9.

You will receive in game perms when training is complete.