Llol111 Admin Report by Dutchylwd

I do want to make it clear my post wasn’t supporting any claims of poor conduct on the part of the admins, just that I don’t see any issue with spacing a tile to get to an antag, and would actually enjoy that happening a little more often with atmos tech being my primary job recently.

If theres no note or ticket to appeal here then this is kinda cringe. Admemes are not omniscient gods who are aware of everything that happens at every point in a round and very often they will have to figure out what is going on in a situation without any previous context.

Imagine if you came upon a wierd situation as sec and asked “Whats going on here?” and the person youre questioning smashes Ahelp and accuses you of being rude for no reason.

ive appealed my note before, its just a matter of adding context or challenging the validity of the note like a ban

Note appeals by themselves are relatively uncommon and are usually in connection with things focused on something else, like a report on a staff member handing out dumb punishments. Not to say this is the case here, but notes have been removed in this fashion in the past.

1 Like

From admin side not everything always looks same clear like to a player.
But no matter which way I go about it I think this bwoink was completely unnecessary.
It’s not stinky at all to smash walls if you have no other means possible to enter and you have to do so in order to keep crew safe, especially that you knew nightmare caused much chaos already.

1 Like

Admin reports are more than “He ban me bad reason he no follow conduct remove”
They can also be
“He did something racist/sexist/homophobic and they are not a good fit for this community”
Or
“She is banning wildly without concern for actual rules or real investigation”
Additionally
“They adminbussed, ruined round”

Why is this an admin report rather than an appeal?

1 Like

Why would it be an appeal when no action was taken? There’s no ban or even a note to appeal here.

This is a formal complaint against an admin because the reporting player feels like Llol111 broke the following:

Rules Broken (if relevant): Entirely confused with what happened.
Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant):

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t count as a peanut post, so I will put some effort into my post as hopes.

I fully agree with michiru, an apology gets you much farther than you think.

I hate it when a good admin that’s genuinely trying gets demoted because of silly incidents or things they can improve on, I believe the system should change.
An admin should only be demoted if they turn malicious rather than simple accidents; this should help ease up the tensions of being an admin.

Please, consider this.

holy shit fucking 200 posts of drama and bullshit incoming all you have to do is literally post “sorry my bad” and lock the thread it’s not that hard holy shit

3 Likes

This can be closed for all i care.

I don’t hold a grudge or anything but i just figure if you’re going to hold people accountable over strict rules (Which is good) then at the very least i should be able to expect the 5 minutes of interaction with staff to be more than whatever that edgy moment was.

All i can suggest in the end is perhaps for said Admin to perhaps re-consider next time that destroying 3 walls total to kill something as security that has blown up the SM, fucked grav gen and tons of APCs is perhaps not cringe, not powergaming and not bwoink worthy only to close the ticket after being fully aware of their silly actions.

Alright, closing this.

You still can appeal the note if you disagree with admins ruling.