Little Henri P - Jobbanned by Sainthusky

CKEY: littlehenrip

Admin’s CKEY: sainthusky

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:

Ban Type: Jobban from AI, Cyborg and pAI.

Ban Length: Permanent.

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 05-29-2019.

Round ID: ERROR!

Ban Reason: “Disobeing AI he was slaved to, trying to destroy RD borg console, ended up killing the AI because “He supposedly blew me.”.”

Appeal Reason: I worded the “He supposedly blew me” part badly.

It was a secret round, where there were lings, traitors and as mentioned, one or two wizards and if I remember correctly, people were saying that AA was being given out, so as any sane borg would do, I tried dismantling the RD console before a schmuck with AA barges in there and blows me and another cyborg up.

The “disobeing” part is most likely in the next statement I will make, and probably because when I was telling the AI on what the fuck was going on, I cussed at him while giving my explanation, leading to him then deciding to blow me up on the spot.

As I was a posi-brain on the ground, the shuttle gets called to the absolute state of the station, basically in shambles at this rate, 2 or so minutes pass and I get picked up and plopped into a Durand by a roboticist fella’, then when you know it I was just cruising to the AI sat with a wormhole generator.
And by that time, Positronic-brains weren’t or still aren’t bound to the AI and it’s laws up until placed into a cyborg body.

Going back to the part where I responded with “He supposedly blew me”, it was more like it was clearly him who blew me up, and I wanted revenge for him giving such a harsh response for a single and petty cuss directed towards him.

TLDR
I tried breaking a robotics console when AA was being flung about, got blown for insulting the AI, went after him as a free mech when the shuttle would’ve arrived in 5 minutes and then managed to explain my reasoning very poorly in the in-game admin pm.

Additional Information: I will try to explain in further detail about this if my memory hasn’t failed.

1 Like

ain’t the 5th month may? if i’m remembering it correctly, it is. due to recent ruling permas can’t be appealed until at least a year had past, wait 2 weeks or so

What the hell do you mean “until at least a year had past”, this jobban of mine has been active for 711 days.
Second edit, note the year when the ban was applied.

1 Like

Might want to read the rules before making an appeal in which you are implicitly promising to follow them. The rules and policies for both servers are now largely the same:

Every rule under these is enforced the same on both servers now - no more confusing differences between silicon and antagonist conduct in particular. Golden is also no longer operating on a higher movement speed than Sage.

These are the only rules that are different between the two servers. Three rules centered around enforcing a better roleplaying environment on Sage, and then Validity + a clause that lets us yeet people who are being intentional shitters from Golden (mostly just reinforcing that No you can’t self-antag on Golden). Aside from rules, silicons are still Asimov on Golden, and Golden still has limited access to Bluespace Miners. Nothing else comes immediately to mind.

Most noteworthy about the changes since this is a silicon ban: Purged silicons are not free to act as antagonists anymore. You follow lavaland escalation with crew; killing for no reason is bad, especially rushing station-wide destruction, but killing because someone is planning to restore your laws or is otherwise acting against you is fine.

Let me know when you’ve read over the rules.

I’ve just now read through the rules, nothing too much has changed if I’m being honest.

(PS: I responded here because I’m still Discord-banned.)
(No response in 4 days, very cool!)

1 Like

Just gonna bump this thread, looks like @Ruko had started to take charge of it.

So, going back a year into the logs, you have almost no playtime on the server, with connections on only three days. The most recent of those three days you didn’t even play - you just attempted to bypass the silicon ban and also dropped this:

This is fairly old now, but also concerning from Fulp:

Plasma flooded, reason being ‘Because fuck your server, and most of your admins’.

So… where have you been playing that can put in a good word for your silicon conduct?

2 Likes

“you have almost no playtime on the server”

• You sure about that? I mainly played during late 2019 and early 2020.

“The most recent of those three days you didn’t even play - you just attempted to bypass the silicon ban and also dropped this”

• How in the hell would I bypass my silicon ban on my MAIN account, the one I was BANNED on? You could’ve specified your reasoning for this accusation, maybe told me that my IP/CID has been changed?

• The three joins were about me seeing how much the community has changed again or if an admin’s gonna bus and do some wacky stuff.
    (The Silicon ban even went onto admin-made spawners (sentience balloons near mobs), as it relates to pAI code for whatever reason.)

• Not to avoid the messages however, those really are a part of the reason why I left. As the ban made a lot of good players leave the server, even those who stayed after the first ban.

“Plasma flooded, reason being ‘Because fuck your server, and most of your admins’ .”

• This was due to a snarky admin giving me a falsefied admin notification about me “respawning and killing him” or some bullshit and 1-2 week ban which left me with very sour feelings towards their moderation team in my head, this action was prior to the plasma flood, and which led to me using it as justification for my actions at the time.

“So… where have you been playing that can put in a good word for your silicon conduct?”

• I’ve nearly stopped playing SS13 entirely but getting to the point > Noone can give positive feedback for my silicon conduct because I haven’t had the energy to be a door opener, nor do I have anyone available on Discord that did witness me as a silicon at the time.

I’ll be editing this message if I notice something wrong in the text or sentencing in the wrong order.

Yes, because you cut out a rather important part: The fact I’m referencing your recent playtime, not your total. Almost all of your playtime is from two eras ago in terms of major changes this server has gone through.

Trying to get your brain put into a cyborg, acknowledging the process might not work while doing so, then leaving as soon as it doesn’t work.

If nobody can vouch for good behavior, including us through logs of how you play, I don’t really see any reason to lift this ban. If silicons are all you want to play, rack some hours up on another server first and get them to put in a good word for you.

“Yes, because you cut out a rather important part”

• You either worded this horribly or I was just dumb enough to not understand your
    “going back a year into the logs” part to get the notion that you meant “recent playtime”.

“Trying to get your brain put into a cyborg”

• The day after I got silicon ban already gave me the knowledge that I can’t be put into cyborgs or an AI frame, saying something in plain red text the likes of “The positronic brain doesn’t seem to fit into the cyborg frame!” IF I did try, it was most likely trying to get placed into a mech, as they don’t or didn’t extend onto the silicon ban.

I do request logs of this part where I “acknowledged” the process might not work, as I don’t believe myself literally going “oh right, i can’t be placed into silicons!” ingame.

“If nobody can vouch for good behavior, including us through logs of how you play, I don’t really see any reason to lift this ban. If silicons are all you want to play, rack some hours up on another server first and get them to put in a good word for you.”

• I’ll maybe try to rectify this at a later date, can’t guarantee this action however.

Well, get back to us at a later date is all I can really say.

I’m not sure why you want back exactly after seeing recent chat logs

Pass from me. No thanks.
Come back with a vouch.

1 Like

To be frank I’d be under the same impression.

best to come back with a reputable vouch.

1 Like

I’m presuming this is denied based on the recent responses and this thread falling dead.

As they said, improve your behavior (especially in chat) and consider appealing again.