Ban Length:
Permanat
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2021/05/22
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Ban Evasion
Appeal Reason:
I used a diffrent accoutn on the server then was banned for it. I shouldn’t have used another account on the server, I promise that in the future I will not do this again. I hope that you are able to forgive me and unban me so I may play on the server again.
Additional Information:
The ban reason says ban evasion, but I was not banned on main account.

Unfortunately, when perma bans are given, they require the person to wait a year before they can appeal. In the meantime, play some other servers while you wait and get a vouch if you want to return in a year.

Is there any way without a vouch or waiting a year? I dont really think the ban reason is “Ban evasion” if there was no ban to evade.

I checked in game and you’re… not banned? Please post a screenshot of the window when you try to connect.

Hi there, the ckey you provided doesn’t appear to have a currently active ban applied? Did you confuse us with another server?

(Though its possible we just have an extremely rare lapse of info from a sticky)

the timeframe you provided, has no bans at all.

@liljackrabbit25 try Join: byond://sage.beestation13.com:7878

We will allow only 1 account to be unbanned to play when it comes to multiple ckeys. If you did not have active ban for another reason. you may request unban from 1 account in exchange for the other

What’s the ckey of your main account?

1 Like

@Ivniinvi non-response so far. Maybe they realized their cley error?

Stale appeal

20 chars 20 chars