Liberie: My bad, poor rp on my part but equally poor handling by the creepy admin

CKEY: Liberie

Admin’s CKEY: naevi

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Global

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Perm

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2021-03-02 21:36

Round ID: 27538

Ban Reason: flamethrowered random people, 7hours account

Appeal Reason: Perma across all servers for getting revenge on an off duty admin for making me do paperwork and insisting I go through the line twice.

Additional Information: Poor RP from me I’ll admit but permanent for a first offence seems a tad harsh but if that’s your rules I’m ok with that and humbly accept my ban. It’s the way the admin acted in Dm’s which I just found freaking gross, he was clearly getting off to it like some kind of middle management power trip, was very uncomfortable dealing with this person. Less of an appeal more of a complaint towards staff who seemingly got upset someone didn’t like his papers please roleplay. Sorry if the appeal is not great, first one ^^. Have a nice day

2 Likes

First of all, You seemed like you perfectly know what you are doing, 7 hours account, took flamethrower and portable plasma tanks, just to set hop and other people on fire. for no reason at all.

When i noticed what happened I teleported you to admin prison so you won’t do any more damage to the station and innocent crew.

After asking hop what happened he said he got set on fire, and that you are probably an antagonist.

I ahelped you asking " what do you have to tell me" as i assumed you are a grief account based on your actions and playtime.

You answered me with " Normally you start these things" so i again assumed you perfectly know what you were doing. and you only expected the ahelp.

Then it was followed by question " by any chance are you who i think you are?"

and I answered “who you think i am ?”

I said you have 1 minute to explain yourself if you wish before i ban you (for again, what seemed like obvious grief)
and the answer from you was “paperwork baddifigured you. no murder”

I have no idea what your response actually meant to say and in which way my response was “freaking gross and like i am getting off to it”

Admins can’t handle their own situation and wasn’t the player you happened to flamethrower. The ticket was posted immediately because you appeared to be trolling for the sake of it and evading the admin’s question - if you didn’t know what was wrong with the situation that had just occurred, there’s not really much that can be said about the situation.

You got asked by a HoP to do paperwork and answered them with a flamethrower as a non-antagonist. Even on the LRP server, Golden, this would amount to a very large and potentially permanent ban because it’s such an egregious case of over-escalation, and again, this is not a case of a new player that maybe didn’t know what they were doing and made a simple mistake - you’ve been playing the game for two years.

Yeah, I’m afraid roleplaying is a requirement for our roleplaying server. Who would have guessed? While it’s your first offense here, you are also clearly not a new player at all - the amount of hours played here is irrelevant in the face of what amounts to such extreme self-antag it borders on grief.

Keep the ban

You aren’t the sort of player we want on either of our servers and even if escalation to permanent wasn’t completely justified, this appeal certainly proved it was.

you came across as very aggressive, my response was supposed to be “paperwork bad, disfigured you. no murder”. I set one person on fire and that was the HOP for annoying me, admittingly I took it too far but I was planning to try and challenge him to the rage cage afterwards and create some RP out of it.

1 Like

I accept your decision. Although I stand by my previous statement. The admin came across as very rude

1 Like

We tend not to be nice to people who go so far over the line. And for the record you did completely kill the HoP and based on how many times you used the flamethrower, you also likely destroyed the entire office (But I wasn’t online to see the damage firsthand).

well I did not intend to kill them merely disfigure them, those attacks took place in the span of a second. It’s clear neither one of us are going to backdown here so there’s no point in arguing any further. As I said before, have a nice day

1 Like

I agree with keeping the ban.

“I don’t want to writes on paper just give me the things I want. No? Ok you get flamethrowered with plasma.”

I wouldn’t want anyone to have to deal with that.

Clear intentional and thought out malevolent shittery shouldn’t get a pass.

Local man builds flamethrower and uses it to try and avoid paperwork required by a person of higher rank.

Deny this. I’d say it may even be worth saying bring a vouch with the next appeal, if there is a next appeal.

Keep the ban.

Return with a vouch or don’t waste our time.

Closing until @Naevi comes to their decision since this is attracting peanuts.

Sorry for the delay.
I am closing and denying this, just as others said this sort of behavior is unacceptable.
You may appeal in future with a vouch from other server.