LiberatedWaveMan banned by ro5490

CKEY: LiberatedWaveMan

Admin’s CKEY: ro5490

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Forever and ever

Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/): 2021/02/14

Round ID: Unsure, ban ID is 23829

Ban Reason: DC’d before ahelp, appeal on forums Attacking multiple people and trying to kill them as a non-antag

Appeal Reason: This was almost 3 years ago and I haven’t been here since, but I’ve been playing ss13 consistently since that time, actually being good at it rather than a total shitter; my original ban was pretty much the result of me playing for the first time without reading the rules or even understanding what on earth was happening. I’m starting to branch out to more servers, and I want to get this ban off my shoulders for the future.

Additional Information:

You need to get a vouch from another server, if you’ve played somewhere else lately ask the server staff if they’ll vouch for you and they’ll contact the bee staff and it’ll probably work.

Edit for bee regulars, Yes “appeal on forums” but beemins have usually upheld really old bans like that.

it happened in 2021, admins have ruled to treat years-old “appeal on forums” bans like standard permabans before. If theyve improved and can get a vouch, it doesn’t matter either way

2 Likes

Noted, thanks for the info!

1 Like

Yup, best bet is to grab a vouch from the server(s) you’ve been playing on since the ban (just one from a reputable server would do tbh), Just adminhelp in their server or ask an admin in their discord :+1:

Mainly because its been so long since the inital ban.

3 Likes

Basically any of them that don’t have ERP, and CM doesn’t usually give vouches

1 Like

I should have it fairly shortly; should I just reply here when I get the vouch, or post a new appeal?

2 Likes

Just here will do, thanks!

1 Like

Asked on Paradise Station (been playing there since 2021, mentor there nowadays) and they said to have y’all ping them in host chat.

2 Likes

We’ve managed to confirm the vouch with paradise. Not much else has to be said then.

Welcome back! Make sure to re-read the rules, we’ve changed quite a lot since then.

5 Likes