Let me in. LET ME INNNNNNNNN

what if… i made a ban appeal that was actually sincere…(!!!) but i didnt have a vouch… (:sob:)
would you maybe let me back inside? ( :innocent: )
i dont give enough of a shit about other servers to play there (:face_vomiting:)
beestation is my home (:house:)and ohana means nobody gets left behind :hugs:

I don’t want to stay out here anymore. I want to come back inside.

Now, I’m not going to harm anybody and there’s nothing wrong with me. And if there was, I’m all better now. I would like to come back inside.

5 Likes

You arent permabanned though…

现在我有冰淇淋 我很喜欢冰淇淋 但是, <<速度与激情9>> 比冰淇淋 <<速度与激情->> <<速度与激情9>> 我最喜欢 所以现在是音乐时间 准备 一,二,三 两个礼拜以后 <<速度与激情9>> 两个礼拜以后 <<速度与激情9>> 两个礼拜以后 <<速度与激情9>> 不要忘记 不要错过 去电影院 看<<速度与激情9>> 因为非常好电影 动作非常好 差不多一样 “冰淇淋” 再见

:icecream: :cold_face:

4 Likes

mimeDoubt4

3 Likes

I forgot who you were

5 Likes

You’re 5 months too early for April fools. You’re missing the April part.

4 Likes

im permajobbanned from all the roles i give a shit about so i might as well be

Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute, man! I wanna come back inside don’t you understand it?
I’m alright, I’m much better, and I won’t harm anybody, now you gotta let me come back inside!

1 Like

Ah, Nancy druid that’s a name i haven’t seen in a while

5 Likes

Nancy Druid more like

3 Likes

who

5 Likes

but what if we let them in tho :flushed:

TL;DR banned from all security and command roles
I hear fulp is nice for shitseccing this time of year

1 Like

Consider going to places with lower role standards who maybe give less of a shit.

Exactly the example I was looking for!

1 Like

“BeeStation is a newbie friendly Space Station 13 server. The server was created in march 2018. We like to put a fun touch to the rounds to make a better experience.”

4cvh5g

1 Like

Kinda sad that I’m remembered for being shitsec and not for any of my positive traits. Bad news gets around the world before the good news is even out the door. I’ve got my flaws - I am well aware that I can be a colossal dick sometimes - but please don’t accuse me of having low standards
Believe it or not, I want to have a positive impact on every round I’m in.

I just have a nasty penchant for mishief…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.